Problems with payment

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by MarcusarilliuS_IRL, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Fohat

Fohat Registered

GizMoto said:
    I got same thing. Really annoying.

2. Martin Keets

Martin Keets Registered

Just want to post in this thread again as it may help some peeps.

Originally I tried to purchase via moneybookers. I got payment failed with the option to try again so I did, I got another payment failed so clicked return to merchant.

I was then presented with an invoice number and given the message on the main simulate screen that I had a license pending and would be downloaded when payment was cleared.

I was convinced that no money had been taken so decided to try again via paypal (had forgot I could use a debit card with paypal otherwise I would have used this option in the first place).

My purchase via paypal went through flawlessly so the only concern was whether moneybookers had taken my money also.

Today I recieved an email from moneybookers saying

And a whole load of other text asking me to send them proof of who I am etc.
    Anyway presumably this means I won't be double charged. Wish I used paypal from the off.

So go with paypal guys if you're having problems

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  3. P_Baldwin

P_Baldwin Registered

Payment options sucks. Paypal has my account on limited and am in the long address verification waiting process for whatever reason. I tried to make a moneybookers account and could never get the payment to go through correctly. I guess it's time to just give up as I've spent a few hours trying to get this moneybookers to work. What a headache and waste of time.

4. Ackemini

Ackemini Registered

I also tried with visa first and then paypal,
    Paypal worked instantly! (From sweden)

5. racechicken

racechicken Registered

Sorry but this is the worst case scenario for a company. What are the reasons for a complicated way like this to pay and get software?
    I can pay a CD in australia, a BluRay in the States, can buy software for thousands of dollars (if i want), pay my iracing account, booking flights, 3DSimed, Bobs Trackbuilder ... all that in seconds and it works without any problems with my card. ISI has tested some payment methods in the past. No problems during these tests? C´mon somewhat is going massively wrong here. Unfortunately there is no statement at this time from the staff whats happend here. unfortunately.....

I have buy the lifetime license with Mastercard and i see no reason why i should send a copy of "somewhat" to moneybookers or create an account there. They guys have my waterproof verification.

In my mind: (rfactor) It´s just a game. Not anymore.... (qoute from TRON) ;)

6. RafBR

RafBR Registered

Hi Gjon,
    Why you cut my license? This is not fun at all
    I payed with Paypal and everything worked fine.
    I went to my Paypal account just now and everything is right and the payment is there for you.
    rafael_design@hotmail.com

7. bunkertata

bunkertata Registered

The license buys route visa and I have the number of the invoice, do not come near at all to the e-mail with the code of activation q it can be?

compre la licencia via visa y tengo el numero de la factura , no me llego nada al mail con el codigo de activacion q puede ser?

8. bunkertata

bunkertata Registered

That there spend people who does not come to me the e-mail with the license, pay 84,99 dollars, I wait for response, my e-mail is jorgetata27@hotmail.com and this is what decia

Purchase Complete
    Thank you for your order! Your invoice number is------------ Please save this invoice
    number for game activation. You will be sent an email confirmation when your payment processing is complete and your license will then be active.
    Manage Account

9. Sergio Sanchez

Sergio Sanchez Registered

I bought the game via pay pal, been playing online and a player but the problem is that now run the game and I get that I have downloaded the license, my email is el_truji14@hotmail.com need to get in touch technical Support? Gjon or PM?

10. WiX

WiX Registered

Same problem here. I do understand , there always could be child diseases, but how come nobody from ISI is answering , or at least let us know what is going on ?

I always liked the rF1 purchase system. this one is a sure FAIL.

I give Paypal a go.

UPDATE: Just tried it with Paypal. That worked as a charme.

11. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Registered

my experience today.

tried inital purchase with credit card info directly. Fail. card rejected
    Getting the pending licence message.
    Requested Refund (just incase)
    Re attempted Purchase with same Card "VIA PAYPAL" Option, Card accepted.
    Options Available now to launch product.
    Win.

i believe attempting the card payment directly with isi is at fault. ie. Borked.

12. GizMoTo

GizMoTo Registered

Just like to thank the ISI folks for there work on correcting this problem all is sorted now and seems to be working fine:cool::)

Thanks

13. amersi90

amersi90 Registered

I tried to buy beta today, but all i got was the Java problem, I live in Norway and gotto use java to verify purchase.. I didnt think it was a big deal and I was ready to try PayPal untill i cheecked my bank account and it says that I have payed.. But i didnt get any licsence or verification from rfactor.. What can I do now, I dont want to spend another 44$? Thanks in advance