Problems with payment

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by MarcusarilliuS_IRL, Jan 10, 2012.

1. GizMoTo

GizMoTo Registered

this has me annoyed also I know it was my mistake in not noticing the blurred tiny sign about this Skrill (Moneybookers) company IF I had notice that I actually wouldn't have even tried to pay by card there is no way I'm sending this company who until today i've never heard of before, I have to do this
    via post which will take a week maybe more just to get a game when my bank already does all the verifying that is needed on any purchases on-line which is already set-up with passwords and whatever

why force the use of this company I'm sure most people are already set-up to have their cars verified

2. grendel

grendel Registered

Hi All

Also Had same problem as OP as credit card was refused then got an invoice number payment pending so requested refund and payed with Paypal but have message on bottom of Launcher saying refund requested dont want a refund on Paypal purchase just CC Purchase can anyone please advise ? Thanks

3. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Yep, same for me. I have sent my transaction numbers off to ISI and told them which one should have been cancelled and which one should be activated. Hopefully, all I have to do now is wait for one of these Americans to get his lazy ass outta bed and sort it! :D

4. grendel

grendel Registered

Thats the problem in my eagerness :eek: i didnt keep the invoice numbers

5. VMclaren

VMclaren Registered

Waiting for "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded." clearance...

6. Gaara

Gaara Registered

Got that after two failures to pay with two different cards. This is a right pain in the rear.

7. Adrian Lazarescu

Adrian Lazarescu Registered

Yeah it's starting to get annoying hope they'll fix it soon, though I believe it's still early in the morning for them.

8. P_Baldwin

P_Baldwin Registered

I got the locked Credit Card for 24 hour message, but it said the payment is pending. I requested a refund and tried to pay with a different credit card and got the same message, so I requested a refund for that too. Now I'll just wait until I know I can pay with a credit card as I don't want to get charged 10 times.

I'd use Paypal but my account is on the random limited address deal so I can't use that until they verify my address.

9. jason lancett

jason lancett Registered

Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded. been like this since 7am now 1pm can u cancel your payment somehow.. even though it hasnt took no money??

10. RafBR

RafBR Registered

I tryed with visa and only weird things happened. Then I created a Paypal account linked to visa and worked fine.
    But now I am facing the problem that the game freezes at startup lol

11. Krunch

Krunch Registered

I had complete success after a similar moneybookers failure:

Moneybookers_failure.png

I'm located in Australia. Instead of trying again with them I used the "return to merchant" link which took me back to the payment buttons screen in the launcher. It said "Payment Status: Pending" but I assumed that it was simply the launcher thinking I'd been successful. I noticed a "sign in" button at the top which allowed me to go straight to the payment options again (my online racing account details had clearly gone through successfully to ISI). This time I selected Paypal, used my credit card (the same one that Moneybookers rejected), and it all went through fine.

The Moneybookers option really seems to be a problem. Not sure why it rejects transactions but its clearly meant to be a simple payment gateway within the launcher (you don't need a personal account with them).

12. sindregr

sindregr Registered

Im unable to pay using VISA, it just displays: Your webpage cannot install java.
    This happens when the i need to enter the bank authorization...never had this problem before, and java is installed and working fine

13. raisen1964

raisen1964 Registered

err...... What next ? Got the message "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded. ", what do I do now ? How long will this take ?

14. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

No doubt about it in my mind that nearly ALL of ISI's payment and customer problems have been caused because of using Skrill Moneybookers.
    Wish I'd used Paypal in the first place instead of trying to use the normally very reliable Visa card which lumbered this unwanted nosey company onto me.

15. Krunch

Krunch Registered

I used my VISA card via PayPal - without a PayPal account. It acts as a credit card payment gateway if you don't have an account or if you don't sign in.

16. DRat

DRat Registered

Grrrr!!!!

Same problem also with a known good Visa card and no payment accepted. Now "payment for license is pending". It looks like Skrill was a bad decision!

I will try again with a different username and simply go PayPal. I certainly hope that works!

17. patryksok.

patryksok. Registered

I have some progress.

Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded.

Before even that wasnt displayed in my rF2 launcher :p

And when I go to Reactivate it still says:

License not found.

And still I dont have any mail from ISI or moneybookers, and I dont have money on my bank account too :p

18. TurboSpeed

TurboSpeed Registered

Same for me. After 3 times my VISA card is locked. Now I can try with another card, but how can I be sure that the payment has not been recorded on my bank account :(

I have also the message: "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded."

What should I do?

Thanks.

19. DRat

DRat Registered

Success: I used a different username and e-mail address and paid via my PayPal account, and the purchase and registration went through just fine. Apparently the problem was Skrill.

Just completed two laps at the quite realistic Spa 67 in an F3 - that experience alone was worth the entire rF2 price to me, after thirteen years of GPL!!!

20. jayblue

jayblue Registered

Same problem for me as the OP - "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded."

First two attempts to pay failed then the third one gave me an invoice number but no e-mail or license yet. Whats going on? I would a) like to be able to play the game i have paid for and b) have some reassurance i haven't been billed more than once for the same thing!