Problems with payment

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by MarcusarilliuS_IRL, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Baz

Baz Registered

Yes that worked thanks Tim. I am all activated now but need links to non torrent servers?

2. MarcusarilliuS_IRL

MarcusarilliuS_IRL Registered

Right, I payed again using paypal and it worked. Will have to wait until tomorrow to see if it took it form my card also. If it did I have the order number form that so hopefully can get the payment refunded if it turns out I made more than one.

3. RMayfield

RMayfield Registered

paypal worked for me as well.

4. Briankem

Briankem Registered

So Tim if you could help a number of us had the payment fail but got a invoice and now are waiting for a payment that will never come. We can't reorder it to that email. Should we just create a new account.

5. UFAModding

UFAModding Registered

I also have this issue. Mastercard detailsa did not work.......some error about could not be completed. After trying 3 times it said my credit card details had been disabled. Now I went thru paypal, got the payment processed and completed, recieved the emails containing the paypal receipt and the ISI email containing purchase information and telling me how to get started. I follow the instructions but the login button is STILL greyed out and disabled. ISI please reply here to let us know what is going on or just to let us know you are working on it.

6. Traveller

Traveller Member

I had problems with credit card payment and went with PayPal. After several hours I received an e-mail from some outfit called "Moneybookers" concerning the failed credit card transactions. I'm wondering where they came from. Anyway, be on the look out.

7. Tommi-TAG

Tommi-TAG Registered

Hello.
    My purchase problem is as follows.

Log in -> Buy License -> Select "Buy rF2" -> Sign In -> Select Payment Gateway (in my case "Credit/Bank Card") and click "Buy" -> Enter the required information (Country, Address, Name etc.) -> Click "Process Payment" -> Then "error6/pmt" message is displayed ...

What does "error6/pmt" mean and how to solve this problem ?
    Thank you.

8. racechicken

racechicken Registered

definitely the wrong way to pay the game in my opinion. i have never problems when i buy a game or update (iracing, Simbin, Flightsim stuff....) . Card, Number(s), Run the Stuff. But why makes ISI it soooo comlipicated. There is absolutely no reason for that. I´m a "little" bit pissed about that.

I need really a moneybookers account to pay rf2? This must be a joke!?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  9. corbeau

corbeau Registered

Same for me : my credit card (VISA) has been disabled for 24h ; I have an invoice number.
    Launcher said : Payment for license is pending...
    how to solve this problem ?

10. AUS-PeterGee

AUS-PeterGee Registered

Mine says Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded. And has been like this for a while, how long should it take normally?

11. Sjostrand

Sjostrand Registered

..and now rf2 says "Payment for license in pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded".

Question is, will I be charged once or twice (for a payment that didn't go through)?
    As stated above, I got a message my payment failed (despite money on the cards) on two different cards.

If it had indeed been failed, I would have payed with paypal today. Now I can only wait and see as "payment is pending".

If I click the purchase tab, I can still buy license. Do I want to risk paying three times?

It feels quite confusing.

12. Ivan Lord

Ivan Lord Registered

I have retried after 8 hours:
    Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded.

13. Kalle Lints

Kalle Lints Registered

Why i cant select € for payment? My accounts dont let me buy anything for $. How can i change that to €?

14. RoguePossum

RoguePossum Registered

Will somebody from ISI or whoever has the authority PLEASE REPLY!!! I would like to know what is going on with my Card/Payment.
    How do we get our license and how many times have/are we being charged.

15. Fllo_Flo-F1

Fllo_Flo-F1 Registered

Got the same problem as you guys..

Tried once, the card did not pass and the payment failed.
    Tried twice, with another card, and this time I had a message who said that the transaction is blocked for 24hrs and nor me nor MoneyBookers could do something blabla (something like that..)

And I still have "Payment for license in pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded." when I launch the rF launcher.

Is all of you who get this problem tried to paid with MoneyBookers? It might be the problem..

16. kermit

kermit Registered

Hi,

I too am suffering the same problem. I paid using my Visa Card, it gave me an error the first few times. i verified that all my details were correct. and tried again. and then i had the same issue. it says card disabled and it gave me a receipt number saying the purchase has gone through. No Payment has come out of my bank account yet. No email has been sent. How can we confirm that the payment has been made or not?? is says pending payment. can someone from ISI please respond to this issue. Feel a bit left in the dark on this.

Cheers,
    Daniel

17. PLAYLIFE

PLAYLIFE Registered

Paypal went through without a hitch however I am still receiving:
    "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded."

Edit: all good, now working, thanks!

18. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Have to agree with this.
    Paying for something with a Visa card is normally totally trouble free. Who are Skrill Moneybookers and why do they want scanned documents from me. (which they wont be getting btw)

19. ORA-Quasi

ORA-Quasi Registered

Same here. Not happy.

20. VIPEROSI

VIPEROSI Registered

Im in exactly the same situation, i imagine like someone else has already found out that it in fact hasnt worked at all and the pending situation will stay the same forever untill paid through a different method, but untill someone confirms that this is the case there are going to be some incredibly frustrated people who wait who will keep waiting.

So far my first experience of rfactor 2 has been reading complaints on multiple forums and sitting in front of a web browser trying to find out if i should bother waiting or if i should try purchase through a different method.

Also as ive never experienced this before im unsure if this means that my credit card is locked full stop for any purchase, not just regarding rfactor. If so then it could potentially have very serious consequences. But as i said im not sure....

I have never had any problem purchasing any program online before this.