No Motor Sounds

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Odje, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Odje

Odje Registered

Hey guys,

I encountered some problems with the beta : i can't hear any motor sound effects.

I can hear everything else (i think), including tyre sounds, gearbox sounds, collision sounds, but not my motor, neither the motor of opponents ;-)

I'm using a Realtek soundcard, which is included on my ASUS P5Q PRO motherboard.

I'll try reinstalling the game, mode, and directx, and keep you informed.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I would just try uninstalling and reinstalling the mods.

3. Odje

Odje Registered

I don't know if mods did it, but i reinstalled the whole thing (program + mods) and it did it.

I surely messed up something, you can close the thread, thanks for the fast answer ;-)

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

No worries. I've uninstalled components by accident before and it gave me graphical glitches I spent 3 days trying to fix with video card drivers before I reinstalled the mods. ;)

5. StealthSCG

StealthSCG Registered

Here's a bit of a curve ball for me
    I've installed it twice, installed the mods countless times, and not only does it only come up with just the all tracks/all cars option (even though all mods are installed)
    I have absolutely no engine sounds at all. I have everything else (apart from spotter, don't know) but this has been hassling me for the past couple of days :(
    Still have been playing it though nonetheless, the FFB and physics are epic.

6. Villengel

Villengel Registered

Hello guys, I also from 2 days I have no sound in the sim, I could hear the noise the sound engine and the ambient other menu, then I try to set SRS Circle Sound, and the sounds are gone, so I set up stereo speakers, Windows settings, uninstalled and reinstalled rFactor and the mod, but I can not hear sounds. Instead, the sounds work in the developer! What can I do? Thank's.

7. maurição

maurição Registered

Meu carro não tem som (motor)

Meu rfactor2 beta não tem som ,onde baixar sound pack?

8. maurição

maurição Registered

Meu rafctor2 beta não tem som.