Please remember...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Juliano, Jan 10, 2012.

1. mkilner

mkilner Registered

would be great if you created a section for specific Bugs and suggestions such as Graphics Glitches, Sound, FFB ect...it is already looking very messy and a minefield to search for fixes ect...
    Maybe tell people only to report a one line suggestion in their specific section, would make life easy for you to see what people find!
    Anyway i played the Monaco and Spa and am very happy at what i see, Look forward to your improvements, Cheers!

EDIT**Just found it in Problem Reports!! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
  2. francotopa

francotopa Registered

totally understood and agree!

i really see a lot of potential here... knowing it was a beta i never expected this kind of feeling to the hands and the wheel, the phisics and the ffb are totally amazing, and thats what i most care of.

now, i have a question.

i understand that we (the people that have bought the beta version) got 18 months of license.. right?
    now.. if the gold/full/official edition, taker longer that 6 months from now to be ready... are we getting a few extra months of license to be able to have one year of full game version license?
    thanks!

3. donshere

donshere Registered

Its not about comparing, it's just that 'you' have to be aware of the competition. And to be clear, I'm not talking down rFactor and do respect all the work they're getting into it. And just because you're sick of listening about iRacing i'll give you another name.. Assetto Corsa. Get wel soon!

4. Crankee Stroka

Crankee Stroka Registered

i what? :rolleyes:
    Thx ISI, you can have my money anyday.
    How much for rF3 beta?
    I'll pay now..
    $200 bucks? no problemooo..
    cach-ing!!

5. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Nobody forced me to buy anything. ISI was quite clear with their intentions and I knew that I was pre paying for a full game and in the meantime I'd get the open beta version. I'm more than happy with it. Looking around here it seems as though there are many others who feel the same as me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
  6. Blaktop

Blaktop Registered

Apart from the opportunity to give some feedback ISI, I went for the beta so by the time it's finished and it's ready for serious league series to happen, I will know my way around the game (maybe not as well as rF1 after 6 years) and not have such a steep learning curve as well as competing in a league. Nothing like a beta with bugs to learn your way around it....lol. I have no problem paying the money......I would pay no matter what, either now or when the game is released. I tend to make up my own mind, not listen to other people.....if you listen some of the comments in some if the iRa....errrrr forums around the net you'd never buy it in a fit.....in fact you wouldn't take it if someone paid you to. I would much rather pay now and get to play with the beta than know someone somewhere was getting to play with the beta and I had to wait 6 months.

7. Syonco

Syonco Registered

Might have missed this but! Is there a list of complete features this game will have by the end of beta somewhere?

8. rci808

rci808 Registered

+1 CdnRacer

9. rVeloce

rVeloce Registered

What's the fix for my commerce server not responding?

10. yifter

yifter Registered

Maybe you should connect to the internet ?

Seriously, how should anybody help you, if you dont't give precise information on how you encountered this error?

11. rVeloce

rVeloce Registered

12. kopytek

kopytek Registered

you still did not give any information from yourself.
    details please.

btw not sure what's the policy of posting external links, but there is a nice review of rfactor2:
    http://www.rfactorf1.com/?page_id=262
    looks like the guy knows what he is talking about (races irl as well).

good to know that realism in rfactor2 is on such a good level

13. FOG>Daheee

FOG>Daheee Registered

For people with this issue then try this. One of our team members had the same issue and this worked for him and a few others.

I had real problems getting it to let me put purchase / enter my activation code. Just kept coming up with a white page and heres why. For some odd reason rFactor 2 needs to see a LAN connection activate. So i had to install my Ethernet drivers from motherboard CD and then enable LAN connection even though i will never use it.

To enable LAN go to Control Panel, then Network and Sharing Center. On the left hand side select Change adapter settings then right click Local Area Connection and click Enable.

14. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

100% Beta -CHECK
    100% Bug Searching -CHECK
    Finding out when the first BETA UPDATE will come ?????

15. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Contacting support. We might need to send you a hotfix.

No, we won't be posting one. We'll be putting out a list of features of what will be in the first post-beta release, but can't specify what will or won't make it yet.

16. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Mostly a lurker here - but soo sick of ppl like this. He has sorted it out on the thread he linked to - guess what his post was??

"nevermind, had to enable LAN"

How about you techtards wait for the final release...huh? That is, instead of coming on here and demanding crap in bold text.

"Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong to let costumers pay full price for a half game full of bugs and doing their work ?" .............no you are not the only one - but you are ALL stupid. No one made you buy it. You purchased a PRE-RELEASE BETA - 6 months before a demo is even to be released. So come back then if you are going to whinge.

Sorry ISI/punters - just had to get that off my chest. There is serious work to be done, and these punks just waste forum space.

17. Livebrain

Livebrain Registered

i personally think its cool that we have access to the beta version, otherwise we would have to wait 6 months to get it.
    and if you guys think, we get 6 months free online (18 months instead of one year). And theres and "refund" option if you just dont want the game.

that being said... theres "only" six months left, and i dont think much will change in "PC requeriments". And thats a shame, because graphically its not that appealing, and it spends way too much resources. other titles give more (graphically) with much less resources.

overhall i'm happy with rf2.

18. Tom Morgan

Tom Morgan Registered

im in heaven with this beta!
    thx isi! :)

19. PLAYLIFE

PLAYLIFE Registered

If your avatar picture is your girlfriend/wife, then you're in heaven!

20. mac56

mac56 Registered

+1

thk