Please remember...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Juliano, Jan 10, 2012.

1. nlhans

nlhans Registered

Thank you ISI!

How about the licenses? If I buy lifespan license, it will continue to the final product right? :)

2. moneybagz233

moneybagz233 Registered

Thanks so much ISI for releasing this beta to the community! :D

3. Luc Van Camp

Luc Van Camp Track Team Staff Member

Yep :) .

4. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck Registered

65 for a lifetime account? thats a steal :-0 tnx Guys

5. pirolla

pirolla Registered

Brazilian thanks mates! :]
    To the bug hunting!

Pirolla.
    ps. haters gonna hate, no matter what... ;)

6. Thanks to the whole ISI team! Downloading ATM then purchasing the licence and testing the rough diamond!

7. simnewsdaily

simnewsdaily Registered

Our Mirror is setup for anyone needing the Torrent file : http://t.co/rA8bg9GE

The exe mirror will be up later today

8. Will91EST

Will91EST Registered

Waiting 'til tomorrow. Good night and a Happy New Year!

9. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy Registered

Indeed.... :)

10. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQ5V07TK

11. Hasso Osterkamp

Hasso Osterkamp Registered

Translated by google translator

RF2 is seen graphically, to say the least, an outrage! For the four years have used? The graphics are not better than the rF1 and the mods are a disaster! All my opinion but I think I'm not alone ... The good old Jeff had the time of GP4 already better on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's a beta version, but will change something in the graphic? DX9? Is that relevant? I bought the live version of Time, and does it with already suffering. € 64 for that? Sorry, but I'm totally disappointed. I rF1're beginning to, was still excited about it, RF2 is a catastrophe .....

12. Andre

Andre Registered

Understand fully thanks for letting us do this just having opportunity to play rf2 is awesome it's pretty good on my eye for beta there so much going on in these games out mind blowing.

13. Luisja

Luisja Registered

Buenos dias.

Tengo problemas con el nick, al entrar al juego no me sale mi nick me sale Unkonwn!!!como lo puedo solucionar o lo reparais vosotros directamente??

Un saludo

14. donshere

donshere Registered

It's a shame that we have to pay to test a bug infested BETA version which is only half complete. Very often BETA testers are getting payed quite a bit to test/report BETA versions. http://www.betagamingtesters.com/

I do not wish to get payed for it, but at least to be able to test for free with an option for a discount after testing is done.

Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong to let costumers pay full price for a half game full of bugs and doing their work ? I guess ISI just likes to benefit from all the eager sim racers who have been waiting so long for the rFactor2 release.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
  15. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

You don't have to.

Just wait for demo or full (gold) version.

16. Michael Juliano

Michael Juliano Track Team

I could see your point if we said this was a final version. But, we clearly make it known that this IS beta--you are pre-ordering, and for that we're giving 6 extra months of online time (18 instead of 12) and access to beta releases as they are available. You certainly do not HAVE to do this. If you're uncomfortable with this we welcome you to wait until the first final version is available, at which time a demo will also be available. Try the demo and then decide. If you've already pre-ordered and don't like the state of things, then by all means ask for a refund and wait until it's finished.

We are leaving the choice to YOU to decide if you want to pre-order early and help us test...

Cheers

17. donshere

donshere Registered

Thanks for your reply. I know I don't HAVE to buy it. I probably formulated that sentence wrong since english is not my mother tongue. :p Let me put it this way. If I want to contribute to test the BETA version and provide feedback, there is no other option than paying the price of an end product. My opinion is that the balance of give and take should lean more to the side of the costumers if it's not in the middle, as a gesture to what YOU get in return for it. Who needs who most ? Same comparison can be made between Formula 1 and it's viewers. I would've used a slightly different strategy when you release a BETA product that is far from finished and you have to convince constumers of a product that needs to compete against something like iRacing.

Now you'll end up with losing disappointed costumers who wants their money back while you could've convinced the doubters with a try/test before buy formula and have a bigger return and happier costumer at the end. Just my 2cents though.

18. Michael Juliano

Michael Juliano Track Team

Nope, valid points, and we appreciate your opinion. :) Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts...

19. coops

coops Banned

sick of listening about IRACING............RF2 is still a beta, not a full release. stop comparing till you get the full version. and the game will sell its self.

20. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

coops, relax, they have right to their own opinion.

Important thing is that lot of people see in rf2 big potential, and I'm sure gold version will be great :)