Help! I've pre-purchased and activated, but I can't log in for Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Michael Juliano, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Michael Juliano

Michael Juliano Track Team

Make sure that you're using the email address and correct password you supplied when you pre-purchased rF2. Do NOT use your name nor your nickname.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

It also says this in the first time install guide. :)

3. David Rego

David Rego Registered

Hey,

I have a small issue registering, it says that my e-mail address is incorrect, but i can't find the problem...
    My e-mail is something like this xxxxxx.xxxxxx@xxxx.com , is it because of the dot ?

Cheers

4. worthy1066

worthy1066 Registered

have you got caps lock on

5. Michael Juliano

Michael Juliano Track Team

Could be. If you have another email without the "." you could try? If it succeeds then that's an issue we'll need to look at... (and yes, it needs to be all lower-case, too)

6. David Rego

David Rego Registered

yep, upper-case problem ;)

sorry for the confusion , thanks :p

7. JET STREAM

JET STREAM Registered

Hi guys first bought the game after that the Factor2 with Lifetime Online Membership

when I want to login with my email adres & password @Online Race I get this: No account exists with these credentials.

I made only 1 time a account when i purchase the game when I bought the life time Online Membership I logged in with my account.

Also tried Reactivate but still can't login online ;(

Any suggestions?

Cheers xD

8. cm_punk

cm_punk Registered

Salut a tous, gros problème rencontrer depuis 1H . J'obtiens ce message d'erreur a l'ouverture :

Unfortunately, Keller Jean-Pascal, your payment has failed

Quand je vais dans réactiver, il me dit qu'il est bien actif avec l'email ...... Le paiement à été prélever sur mon compte ....J'ai pue jouer hier soir et cette après midi jusqu'à maintenant :) et plus maintenant ( sauf hors ligne )

Et quand je veux me login pour jouer en ligne , j'obtiens ceci : Login attempt resulted in unknown server response. Login attempt was not successful.

9. ctz99

ctz99 Registered

I am also now getting this since about 1 hour ago. Before that everything was working normally.

My payment certainly went through (I have a paypal receipt email) and I got a 'Purchase Complete' mail from ISI.

One interesting note is that I started to pay through through moneybookers before changing my mind and completing payment through paypal.

10. Danielgd87

Danielgd87 Registered

I have the same problem , Unfortunately, Daniel Gómez Díaz, your payment has failed , i pay and recived and email with confirmation... please staff help me , my Order Number: RF11823543 and my email is danielgd87@gmail.com