Software is jerky, falls out of realtime, CPU is 100%

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by 88mphTim, Jan 6, 2012.

1. blaknift

blaknift Registered

Im using a DFGT, and i seem to have this problem only while driving the historic f1's at spa ONLINE. Controlls feel fine in single player. Ill test the other mods and see if it does it.

2. blaknift

blaknift Registered

Ok guys, It seems directly dependant on how many people are in a server. I tried it with spa in the f1, 9 people in the server and i had the problem. Tried the f2 at spa with 11 people, had the problem. Monaco in the f1 with 6 people in the server, NO Problem.

Tried the FR at Sepang with no problem, 9 in server.

Tried the Megane at estoril, 25 in server, Had the problem. At sepang with 10, NO problem. At mills with 10 NO problem.

Thanks Guys!

3. Karoly Mayer

Karoly Mayer Registered

Hi all! I have the same Wheel and I experienced that the steering movements have a delay, approx. 100ms. Is this just a delay on the screen or comes from a delay of the USB-connection? If not, can I make anything in order to decrease the steering delay?

4. sleary78

sleary78 Registered

This fixed my issue with the G27 wheel. I'd have expected better on a relatively new wheel.

5. sleary78

sleary78 Registered

It seemed to fix the issue for a while. now the issue is back. I'm talking here about single player mode. Its like its doing the same thing GP4 did and dropping physics on the frames it doesnt show.

6. barrett

barrett Registered

@sleary78...

found something you can try from the logitech forum:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/147369-usb-selective-suspend-turn-off.html
    http://www.pcauthorities.com/drivers/how-to-disable-power-management-on-usb-root-hub/

Also, when the G27 first came out it had some issues with some games that were traced to the shift lights. The solution was to edit the RPM point at which they started, effectively turning them off, or maybe turning them on all the time. Sorry, can't remember which, or what file needed editing and i'm not using that wheel anymore.

7. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Same with me. With or without the 'Skip Update' fix. The more drivers there are the problem just gets worse.

G27 Wheel.

8. BasJon

BasJon Registered

Does anyone know if my fanatec gt3 wheel needs to have reversed ffb effects, also every once in a while my game crashes and when it does my wheel goes to full lock to the left and stays there cannot pull it back have to restart my pc to fix, and will ISI be releasing a update for my lcd screen to work on the wheel as in shows my gears.