Release Date - Date 2011?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by log11, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragon

dragon Registered

some proof, please :p

2. sg333

sg333 Registered

I'm not sure if the ISI guy is being sarcastic or not; if you released the beta TODAY you couldnt possibly do enough testing for release in the next 2 weeks

3. ORA-Quasi

ORA-Quasi Registered

Unbelievable. Where does anybody get the impression the full release will be out in 2011? Read the forums, all the forums, and you'll see it is the open beta under discussion for release.

Get a grip, seriously.

4. alexandreafc

alexandreafc Registered

I do not know but I think we all dream and beta rFactor2 for 2011 is just a legend. Where's the ISI staff, everybody is prohibited from confirming or not the beta version comes out in 2011?

5. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

They still don't know (as usual ;-) ) :p

6. shum94

shum94 Registered

ISI Jeremy just confirmed it. Learn to read and go unleash your frustration on BF3. Wait Origin isnt working this evening...

No BF3, no screen of rF2 to look at. Damn !

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Star Wars The Old Republic has started for me today, so therefore by the grace of the Jedi Order please release the RF2 Beta sometime after the 25th December...thanks ;)

8. alexandreafc

alexandreafc Registered

They are fantastic to create a simulator like rFactor, but extremely poor at communicating with customers and management of time, but do what you cannot be perfect at everything.

9. E.Neytman

E.Neytman Registered

10. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

He confirmed nothing.
    He made a joke that they either didn't realise it's year 2011 allready or that beta will be available in 2011 and bite his tongue before saying which quarter :)

I think it's a perfect example on how community mixes up things and spread false rumors. Stay cool guys - I'm convinced we're still in for a surprize this year (although it's not actually a surprize if it's been said beta will be out this year).

11. shum94

shum94 Registered

Last statement was beta in 2011 and in 2 weeks 2011 is over. If delay there was i hope someone at ISI thought it would be a good idea to announce it.

12. MarcG

MarcG Registered

"hopefully" in 2011, if its not to be its not to be, life goes on!

13. Francesco H.

Francesco H. Registered

oops - "ES" lives :D

14. Tiago Guerreiro

Tiago Guerreiro Registered

They were pretty much clear on the beta release date, 2011 they said...... so as shum94 said it would be nice from ISI to say something about that, if they wont be able to release this year.

My expectations are beta this year and so this silence mean something, dont you think?? My idea is, silence means they are trying to deliver the beta for christmas time!! ..... unless something very wrong happen they dont..... sadly.

15. raisen1964

raisen1964 Registered

It hasn't got anything to do with "members of the community" it's trolls, that well known internet phenomena, that's making the most noise.......

16. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

ISI just confirmed what? LOL. Maybe you should learn to read! You obviously don't grasp english as well as you think.

17. Marek Lesniak

Tim was saying many times, that for ISI "christmas time" is not any better for relasing rF 2 than any other day of a year. So with that in mind, I won't be surprised if they just release it later or somewhere in 2012 or later... whatever ;-)

18. Tiago Guerreiro

Tiago Guerreiro Registered

Ok,thats not a problem, i´m only asking for someone from ISI say " Guys sorry but beta will come only in 2012 " Until now we saw nothing..... Dont forget we all are waiting, at least, for a release since mid 2010 when Gjon talked in ISR in the interview.

Last month or 2 my expectation for this beta is in the highest level, i think it´s not ask to much for an answer related to my simple question:

(Beta) Release Date - Date 2011? Yes or no??

19. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Tiago, maybe they don't know. Lots of people assume they do, and some people will argue vehemently that they should, but maybe they don't.

20. Marek Lesniak

Hey, Tiago, I'm on your side :)
    I'm also not happy with how it is. The best I think is to just assume there will be no rF 2 and get back doing more important stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.