Release Date - Date 2011?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by log11, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefano Schivari

Stefano Schivari Registered

yeh sorry i dont explain my question well,open beta will be for all users or still a close but bigger group of users ? like battlefield 3 for example,an open beta for whom pre order the game.
    Thanks

2. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

long since closed beta testing going? 1-2 months?

3. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

understand, people are tired of waiting, and the date of the beta version of blurry.

4. E.Neytman

E.Neytman Registered

Well, as a rF1 payer i dont like the things that are going on...

ISI is a small team, i`m smart enough to to understand that that is not their main job...

But Tim, listen. You are working for YOUR fans, for enthusiasts of that level that you are. And you working for money.

The fact that you are small team and that players simply dont have an alternative (yes they dont, iRacing is not about Europe aswell as NetKar) doesnt give a rule to play with us. Actually, you havent said anything EXACT through the whole development process. And you simply aware of saying the beta date, cause you will have to work better, you will have to postpone you family business and so own...

Look at the C.A.R.S. by the way. The are not very big, but they release a new build every week. A build with REAL changes. That makes me thrust them.

I think it`s your time now to make people THRUST you. And the only way is to stop talking about nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
  5. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

Today on November 3. After 4 weeks, will be in December. for all the weeks of 5 working days, only to be about 20 days and you think the 20 days you will be able to complete the closed beta testing and launch a public beta test ...? I very much doubt.
    And on the first day of December until Christmas will be 25 days, including weekends subtract at least 8.
    This is a tentative schedule, without thinking and without a calendar ... and how much of that time you paid to work ...? If you are at least 20 people. How many programmers and designers and artists? How many people are doing real work ...? 2.3 ..?

6. Andy Bonar

Andy Bonar Registered

You make it sound like ISI owe us something by releasing the game NOW....

7. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

I say this because it was the year 2009-2010, and now ends in 2011. And I'm 100% sure the first release will be mid-2012. Promo video that was it was from the curve of the closed beta version.

8. Alejandro Belico

Alejandro Belico Registered

I´m only would like to wake up one morning and get, the open Beta, or the final game, Only that, I wait because I´m an Rfactor enthusiast, and all my whishes are focus on that. I hope to stay soon, trying the game. ISI its a company, Im a Customer, so nothing to ask, nothing to claim, in order to fell me a supreme human, to think that a company have to work only because I dont want to wait a little bit more...

9. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

and why I am convinced that most of the LiveTrack will not work correctly. Because the video was seen and all the screenshot. And there is not one where the Scrin would hook to the fact that it really works properly and looks good

10. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I've got a 4-day weekend starting 18th Nov....bloody hope the Beta is released before or on that weekend!!

11. hiohaa

hiohaa Registered

except the difference is C.A.R.S. is absolute C.R.A.P.........the reason why they can release new content quickly is because they recycled Shift 2 unleashed, and even brought in the same awful controlling system, which, you'll find, everyone in the sim community is complaining about - its a mega piece of fail.
    rfactor 2 brings with it a brand new tyre model, will be designed for a proper sim enthusiast, and its been entirely revamped from rfactor, from the ground up.

im happy to wait a few more months if need be for the beta. PLEASE ISI LET ME BE A BETA TESTER!

12. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

We're no longer adding people really to the closed beta. Anybody will be able to be one during the open beta. :)

13. shum94

shum94 Registered

And when is it ?

14. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

15. can`t wait 4 rF2

can`t wait 4 rF2 Registered

Thats it ISI :p

16. streetfighterz

streetfighterz Registered

ISI please add motorcycle simulator, something in the style of gp500

17. johnsclander

johnsclander Registered

Any info on $-€ currency?. Hope it's not 1:1...

18. JuanitoRPM

JuanitoRPM Registered

[h=2]1 US dollar = 0,724532676 euros[/h]

(Today)

19. GeraArg

GeraArg Registered

1 US dollar = 4,4 AR$ and nobody cry here... :p

20. coops

coops Banned

i think xmas and they way if comes early ill be happy think the same way and you shoudnt be to disappointed lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.