Fanatec 911 Turbo S / GT2 FULL support

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marvin Morgan, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

I know this game will support these wheels, no doubt about that. However, I'd like to stress how important it would be if you guys could FULLY support these wheels.

What I mean by that is to take advantage that these two wheels are unique in that they have extra motors built it. These wheels work with the PC/PS3 AND the 360. The Xbox 360 does things differently than the rest. They use 3 motors to provide feedback. 2 for vibrations and things to the effect and one (the larger) for your typical force feedback. I REALLY hope that you guys will use these motors as intended providing extra feedback to the user beyond the basic Logitec compat one motor method.

This makes a huge difference in the experience as the wheel is much more "alive" than your typical single/twin motor method.

I'm pretty much BEGGING you guys to look into it. It really makes a difference and today is one of the key reasons I haven't gotten into to GT5 as much as I thought I would. At least look into it guys and see what can be done. If you guys use the extra motors as intended , and the word gets out, I can tell you it will put you guys ahead of the other racers on the market.

2. V6_

V6_ Registered

This sounds fantastic to me, especially since I have a Turbo S :)

3. Adam

Adam Registered

PWTS Clubsport owner here too. That would be great! The wheel rim motors would be great to have trigger with wheel lockup under braking, and maybe for curbing (I think Forza 3 does this if I recall). I'd be willing to bet Thomas/Fanatec has been in touch with ISI...hope so anyways!