Home/Homemade Simulators: Everething we need here.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xzess, Oct 5, 2010.

?

Do you want a hardware-sim section on ISI forum?

1. Yes

78.1%
  2. No

21.9%
  1. xzess

xzess Registered

I want to open a thread to let people to list here anything they know abaut homemade sims and comercial sims, here: 2dof 6dof, parts, tutorials, software, prices, how to, wheels, seats etc...
    Also to put our homemade-sim screenshots.

I think it`s cool to group everything we know abaut hardware-sims, in this new forum i think too it´s a very important part on rfactor, maybe they have to put a section to manage all of this...

Vote here for a hardware-sim (rfactor compatible of course) section!!

2. Rantam

Rantam Registered

Yes, why not?

Anything related to rF should be here :)

Regards

3. Flaux

Flaux Registered

+1 in the poll

4. Bourbon

Bourbon Registered

YES!

hardware = pr0n [​IMG] :cool:

5. Marian

Marian Registered

Yes Please

6. Siggs

Siggs Registered

Would be a good idea I'd think, so yes :)

7. Edgar Herrero

Edgar Herrero Registered

Yes +1 Please! :)

8. Jeffrey Rietveld

Jeffrey Rietveld Registered

9. xzess

xzess Registered

i only can say i did this poll, because i want to make some sort of big comunity here, everything thats surrounds rfactor, a center for everything, there`s a lot of information in the web abaut rfactor, but it's a bit dispersed. The ISI forum can do this, it can group everything, they have the power to make this forum a must visit if u play rfactor.
    I did this specific poll because hardware parts are an important thing, very i think, rfactor is made to use hardware, and it hasn't all the cover that needs. I think modding, tracks, cars etc... will have a secction. Hardware is the forgotten thing. That´s the why of the post.
    Thanks to all.

10. RaceRay

RaceRay Registered

Mhhh, i love that forum here, but i say no ... there already exists such a Simulator forum ;) and many over there presented hardware projects are specified for rFactor -

Cobbler, stick to your trade. ISI stick to your software

11. xzess

xzess Registered

RaceRay, i must say my opinion it is not to make a very specific forum like x-sim, only a subforum where people can post his wheel cockpit, how to made it, links to tutorials and forums, only a little secction not a big forum as x-sim. x-sim is good, but it´s too "pro" some guys only need a good wheel and good ffb settings, thats what i say, to see links here to complex sims, to easy cockpits, to wheel setups, one how to made a clutch etc... not a specific one, only an index to make rfactor players better the search and share our hard things, only on rfactor.

12. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Member

I think we don´t need this here. We should try not to spam this forum. It´s nice that ISI give us a platform to discuss the game, but not more.

There are so much other forums out there where you can discuss hardware things...just my 2cents

13. xzess

xzess Registered

Its not spam, its the game itself. Without minimum hardware, rfactor its a car/track showcase (no data collect, no sim). And good hardware and diy or something improves the game very very much, its not the same play with a 240 bad trust wheel, that play with a 900º g25 and a moving seat, its a LOT different) I think they are very nearly linked. Don´t want too to make this a hard formun of course!! only a little secction... not more...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010