Cant do Races online, just practice! Why ?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Domine, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Domine

Domine Registered

Good afternoon.
    I'm having problems connecting to online servers. I do the practices without any problems, but when I go to connect to the race, the connection is almost always lost. The worst thing is that the races are registered, and they always register with the last places. I only managed to do 1 run yesterday, and I had all day trying. Someone with the same problem ?

It also happens, the other drivers appear with the "yellow" cars, not showing the cars properly.

Thank you very much

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Is this with race control, or all servers?

3. Domine

Domine Registered

In all servers, i guess. I try to race about 7 races and just can race in 1. I have a lot of DNF :(

4. Kedar Kenilej

Kedar Kenilej Registered

I think you have the same misunderstanding problem like I had. After practice when it joins to " 5 laps race" and you lose connection, its because practice servers are off. DonĀ“t do anything and in few seconds you willl see starting racing server and you can join quali and 15 mins race

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

The yellow cars are not a bug. That is to prevent momentary freezes when a new driver appears. When next you enter the pits the skins for those yellow cars will be replaced by their correct skins. Or you can change a setting that forces the skins to be loaded, but then you will have to deal with those pauses. It is under Assists & Gameplay: Load Vehicle.