HUD's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by durielk, Feb 1, 2024.

1. durielk

durielk Registered

OK, I just added some simhub map & radar to my rF2 build. I'm running 2560 x 1080 resolution on an ultra wide monitor. I just started running rF2 again after a computer crash and it seems that a couple of items used to be bigger.
    Does anyone know what the names of items #1 & #2 are, where they are located, if there is a way to like make them 2 to 4 times bigger?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

• rF2.jpg
      File size:
      281.5 KB
      Views:
  2. ThomasJohansen

ThomasJohansen Registered

dont think they can be adjusted.

maybe try other huds on steam workshop, or make it all in sumhub (like I do)

3. durielk

durielk Registered

Thanks for the reply. I am using the track & radar from simhub as I stated. If those #1 and #2 could be larger, it would save a lot of simhub work, I find it's not that handy. It took me about 4 hours to get the simhub working like I want and I don't have any idea how I did it, it was a miracle.

I just built my own racing rig (twice, the first one was destroyed when I sat in it), nice work. The problem I have with the rig, and yours and the store bought ones, is how do you get into it without contorsions? Next one is going to be similar to yours, my original one was made of angle iron, but one section was overloaded and bent bad.

4. ThomasJohansen

ThomasJohansen Registered

durielk likes this.
  5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

The #1 and #2 you've marked are part of the rF2 HUD. If you're having trouble adjusting simhub elements, don't even think about these ones :p

You can subscribe to a number of HUDs on the workshop (which will change the position, design, and size of the standard HUD elements), some of them may suit you better.

6. r00b Driver

r00b Driver Registered