[REL] 397HUD alternative versions

Discussion in 'Other' started by Diego Barjollo, May 22, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Diego Barjollo

Diego Barjollo Registered

397HUD ALT updated with a new version.

-- Added version 397HUD BT NARROW ; placed at the bottom and centered as well, with different Revs Tach, tighter and smaller than BT. All info is there, except the Stats bar wich is below the virtual mirror.

Screenshots and link to Steam Workshop on first post.

There are more than 1000 subscribers on Steam Workshop now, happy to see some people find this usefull. :)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
  2. Diego Barjollo

-- Added version 397HUD EDGES DELTA. This Hud is separated in two parts and placed down at the edges of the screen. On the left side you will see the info about current and fastest laps, rain percents and fuel info. On the right side pedal gauges, position on track, laps, time remaining, current gear and string, battery and regen and P2P and DRS icons. Up, below the virtual mirror, you will find the track position icons and a delta time bar.

Mauro and Danny Wilde like this.
  3. Diego Barjollo

-- Added version 397HUD FULL SPLIT CENTERED. It's the same as the original default "397HUD Full Split" but the Tach has been moved up to not cover the Dashboard of the cars.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
    svictor, Legend and Mauro like this.
  4. LianJieYiQie

LianJieYiQie Registered

Hello, I really like the HUD you made, but I think it lacks one of my favorite layouts, which is that all HUD elements are located at the top of the screen. (Besides damage and information) (It's too difficult for me)
    Due to limited screen space, placing all the elements at the top can make it look particularly crowded, so I think some HUDs can be moved to both sides of the rearview mirror. It's about completely wrapping the rearview mirror to maximize space utilization.
    For example, various lap times can be placed on the right side of the rearview mirror, and certain elements such as position, fuel, etc. can be placed on the left side of the rearview mirror. In this way, the gear, speed, pedal, DRS, and P2P can occupy the entire row without excessive scaling. There is no need to add Lite version, it is sufficient to use all elements.
    I think Lite Delta is the closest to the ideal, so I doodled the two HUD interfaces. I hope to add this layout in the future.:)

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      407.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      File size:
      354.4 KB
      Views:
  5. LianJieYiQie

LianJieYiQie Registered

Based on the layout mentioned above, I have combined six layouts for reference, hoping to add a new layout in the future.

Attached Files:

• 4444.png
      File size:
      933.7 KB
      Views:
  6. Diego Barjollo

Hi, do you mean something like this, but with the status bar lowered and in its place pedals, gear and speed, DRS and P2P? This version is already available for 21:9 and 32:9 monitors, could be an option to add it here as well.

[​IMG]

7. LianJieYiQie

LianJieYiQie Registered

Yeah, WHUD_C:)

8. darkojovanoski1986

darkojovanoski1986 Registered

is it possible to have this hud for 21:9 screen? I mean it works but it would be much better to have hud elements further on side. Thanks :)

9. Diego Barjollo

Convert all this versions to 21:9 is too much time i wont spend now. However, there are already a few versions for 21:9 here [REL] - 397wideHUD for UltraWide Monitors. | Studio-397 Forum

darkojovanoski1986 likes this.