Motorsport Games should buy Reiza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cesar Serrador Cuevas, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Cesar Serrador Cuevas

Cesar Serrador Cuevas Registered

To tackle the lack of tracks, that would be the ideal solution.
    Physics of Rfactor 2 and all tracks of Automobilista 2, more Mugello and other historic tracks.
    The new online ranked system would be amazing with all that content available for purchase.

haunetal1990 likes this.
  2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

How many of Reiza's tracks are laser scanned? We've been waiting years for Reiza to update just the 4 tracks they sell as DLC for rF2. Reiza is insanely busy with AMS 2. who on their staff would have time to transfer & update all that content. What about Kunos? All those AC tracks? or iRacing?

Cesar Serrador Cuevas likes this.
  3. haunetal1990

haunetal1990 Registered

Reiza have great cars and tracks, but you need time to bring it to RF2 and maybe update it to current standards.
    So I agree with your idea.

Cesar Serrador Cuevas likes this.
  4. Cesar Serrador Cuevas

Kunos and iRacing are very big to buy, but Reiza isn't.
    So I would give the work of build tracks to Reiza and Studio 397 work in the physics of the game and online ranked system.

5. The_Bad_Fasterd

The_Bad_Fasterd Registered

Pretty bald to assume Reiza would want to be reduced to just building tracks for another simracing studio.

They make one of the top racing sims at the moment and are fairly succesful in doing so i believe.

I recently started playing it again until the new comp system came out for rf2 but otherwise I would probably still be playing it for the single player.

i think its really good for simracers to have options so imo its a terrible id.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
    Rui Santos likes this.
  6. Cesar Serrador Cuevas

Not even with a fusion they would be a challenge for Kunos.
    For me rFactor 2 is the best simulator by far.
    I hope the new online will bring more people

[​IMG]

juanchioooo likes this.
  7. The_Bad_Fasterd

For me rf2 is the best driving simulator too.
    But if you just want to setup some ai races its a pain in the ass.

Really happy the competition system is doing well so hopefully I can stop doing ai races altogether.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
  8. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

Never use AI.
    It seems like a waste of time to me.
    Nobody drives like AI.
    So why use AI?
    I have never understood it nor do I think I will, AI in my opinion does not contribute anything at all

Mauro likes this.
  9. Emery

Emery Registered

Bad time zones and lack of internet speed/quality. Also ability to run what you want when you want rather than what is on the servers and waiting for players.

10. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Someone says rF2 isn't best for their use case, and you argue against their use case? You just do you, leave others alone...

Lab Pong, r00b Driver, MarcG and 5 others like this.
  11. The_Bad_Fasterd

You just disregarded whats probably a majority of simracers as “wasting their time” and I think you can do better than that.
    Im sure if you think about 2 seconds you could think of plenty of reasons why someone would want to race ai.

First of all RF2 multiplayer was pretty much non existent until recently unless you join a league.
    Ive raced in several leagues over different sims and yes its fantastic but it takes a fair anount of commitment and a lot of people dont have the time.
    Also a lot of people are not interested in the competition aspect of it and dont want to spend hours practising and setting up their car for a race that doesnt have a restart button in case some idiot takes them out in t1.

Im a business owner and I travel all over the world for 10months a year.
    When Im home I have all the time in the world to race my favorite sim but please tell me where I can find a 5 lap Le Mans online race in GTE/prototypes at 11o clock in the morning.
    Would be nice if I can pause and everybody waits for me when my gf needs my attention or anything too…

Last edited: Nov 2, 2023
    PirroC, JoeP1 and Manfredk2 like this.
  12. leseb64

leseb64 Registered

S397 doesn't need another deadweight attached to its ankles....

juanchioooo likes this.
  13. Binny

Binny Guest

MSG should just license more content which i would say they have done or are doing, rather than buy another developer and re working all their work.

14. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Emery likes this.
  15. U. Daniel

U. Daniel Registered

I prefer quality to quantity and the quality of Reiza tracks is well below par compared to Studio-397 tracks. The Reiza Pack is the only DLC I regret buying.

16. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

The AI does not contribute anything, it does not behave like a human, and it is absolutely useless, its driving is ridiculous.
    I have been running in communities since the beginning in 2012, in custom resistance circuits of creators were appearing.
    You are lying when you say that the multiplayer has only recently been working, it is not true, I can look for videos of our races since 2013, in what I said the AI is shit

17. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

People are free to do what they want!!!, like if you want to take the Mario Kart, no one has told you that you can't or shouldn't use the AI... so do whatever you want.
    I don't use it because it's shit and a lie, since nobody drives like that...
    It seems ridiculous to me to fight against a car that seems to be driven by an unconscious three-year-old child.

18. elgagon

elgagon Registered

When was the last time that you raced against AIs?

19. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

After the last update of the AI, I always look at the official improvements in the updates that the final version makes

When have you seen a human behave like AI?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::);)

20. elgagon

elgagon Registered

Yesterday i did a race in Portland with the Radicals and it worked very well.
    The pace was good and the Ais didn't do extrange movements.
    A much cleaner race than the LFM races that i've done in LFM.