Green Tint Issue At Track

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SteveMack, Sep 2, 2023.

1. SteveMack

SteveMack Registered

Hi,
    I am running the xfinity mod at darlington and I have a green tint on the walls, stands
    and the black inside the car. I would like to fix this issue, I am putting up a screen shot.
    I didn't check the track in another mod just yet, I would like more to understand the cause
    and solution to this problem, hope you can see where I am coming from ;)
    Thanks
    Steve

Attached Files:

2. Brent

Brent Registered

It's an issue with the track and the SCN file will need to be edited and track re-packaged. The ambient probe of the track might be located in the middle of the infield over grass 0,0,0 and that will make everything appear a greenish hue. Take a look at this.

https://docs.studio-397.com/developers-guide/track-development/lighting-tracks/ambient-probes

You'll want to set those coordinates to be above the pavement of the track (X,Z,Y).

3. L0P3X

L0P3X Registered

4. SteveMack

SteveMack Registered

Thanks for the reply, I understand the problem now, and might try to fix it, another member found a newer track that I did not see, thanks again for taking the time to reply, definitely learned something.

5. SteveMack

SteveMack Registered

Thanks for the info, I just saw the one track and got it, had no idea there was another one.
    It works.
    Just as a learning experience I might take a try at fixing the other one.
    Thanks