bttc content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie stocks, Jun 18, 2023.

1. jamie stocks

jamie stocks Registered

i have bought albeit separately all the bttc context but i am still getting missing content advisories when trying to join what lookslike th eonly bttc on line room , any ideas , i have all the cars

2. redapg

redapg Registered

Is it the official Server "S397 BTCC Fun", with the rFactor 2 Icon, that you try to join?
    And you have all Tracks too?
    If you don't have all Cars, you should be able to join though.
    Which Message do you get?

3. jamie stocks

jamie stocks Registered

thanks for your reply , i am getting "unable to install server mod, most likely cause is missing content.
    Please try returning to main menu , or restarting the game"

4. redapg

redapg Registered

This is the Content that is on the Server.
    Check if you have all Cars and especially all Tracks (correct Versions) and also if one or more of the Components maybe have 3rd Party Updates installed.
    BTCC_Content.jpg

EDIT Or better, check if you have the File S397_BTCC_52223.rfmod in your Packages Folder.
    (default is: ..\rFactor 2\Packages)
    If you have it, open the Mod Manager (ModMgr.exe) from the Folder ..\rFactor 2\Bin64,
    check if the 2 Pathes on the right Bottom (where the red Dots are) are set properly, check the Cell "Mods" on the left Top and search for the Entry S397_BTCC_52223.
    Then you maybe will see which Component(s) is/are the problematic one(s) in the right Bottom Field "Contents"

ModMgr.jpg

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
    pkelly likes this.