FFB turns off when changing session

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Imperator, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Imperator

Imperator Registered

As the title says, I have this very weird problem that I cant figure out.
    My wheel is T300 RS and I also use the TH8 shifter. When I launch a race weekend, everything is fine during the first session. When I move to the next session, the wheel goes numb, like the FFB forces are turned off, but the Axis and Keybinds still work.
    I would appreciate any help, I have searched as much as I can with no success.

Curiously, this problem also occurs on GTR2, but other isimotor sims like rFactor 1 or RACE07 work fine.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

you can assign a key/button to reset ffb. It may take repeated presses to get it to activate.

3. Imperator

Imperator Registered

I've heard of this solution before, but I cannot find such a key in the settings and keybinds.

4. Imperator

Imperator Registered

After messing around a bit, I have found out that this problem is related to the wheel degrees from the Thrustmaster control panel. After reinstalling the game and playing with the degree rotation, the problem doesnt happen anymore, same in GTR2. However I still cannot find an exact solution or explanation for this.

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Under the Assign Controls, choose the Helmet Icon <Driving Cameras and Seat> Then at the top of the 3rd colum, under the HARDWARE header.

Ricardo Diz likes this.