Game crashing when using specific Car

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Joshi, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Joshi

Joshi Registered

Hello,
    Today i tried to drive with the Ferrari gt3. But unfortunaly everytime the track is at 100% the Sim crashes.
    I tried to reinstall, deleted every mod but the paid, still not working. Help would be appriciated!

Have a good day!

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Do other cars/tracks work? Have you looked at the Manage Content tabs to verify the car is installed properly? Do you have an AMD video card? (if so, revert to v22.5.1 Radeon drivers). Give us your full system specifications please.

Joshi likes this.
  3. Joshi

Joshi Registered

Thanks a lot for your anwser :)
    The crash only occurs when using the Ferrari Gt3, every other Car or Combo works right now: Unfortunaly in this case I got an Amd video card, so I will try right now to use the old driver.

I will post if this works!

Edit: It did, I don´t know why but Amd has a hughe problem with RF2

Last edited: Mar 12, 2023
  4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Yes, not just rF2, but there are some new features they added to the drivers about the time the XT6k cards were released. We also had users point out that one of the methods S397 implemented to speed up track loading occurred at about the same time so it may be a combination of issues. But the AMD forum has several threads from completely different styles of games that have issues with most of their new drivers.