Excessive ABS vibrations with Audi R8 GT3 and Simucube 2 Pro

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vmax330, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Vmax330

Vmax330 Registered

Hello,

Since the update of the GT3, I have a lot of vibrations in my Simucube 2 Pro each time I trigger the ABS with the Audi R8 GT3. During really hard brakings, all my JCL cockpit is vibrating, it is really unpleasant and for me unrealistic.

I tried a lot of things to reduce that, I tried to use less force in TrueDrive (60 instead of 100) and more in the FFB car multiplier (48 instead of 32), I tried to use friction in the Controller.json, I tried to reduce the ABS, I tried to increase the smoothing, I have even reinstalled the game. But I felt only small ameliorations.

The problem is the same with the 911, but it is far less annoying with some other cars like the Ferrari or the 720S. I tried also the R8 on the same track, Kyalami, with the Mige of a friend and the vibrations were less unpleasant.

Is there a way to reduce, or even remove, these vibrations without removing the ABS ? Here you can see my settings at the beginning and after I reduced the force

Vmaxascher1.JPG Vmaxascher2.JPG R1Jerome 1.JPG R1Jerome 2.JPG

Thank you, best regards

2. Herve_Versabeau

Herve_Versabeau Registered

The same issue with StockCar 2018x

3. doublephil

doublephil Registered

I habe the same problem

Whith the porsche 911 gt3, I have as many drivers in my community some extreme shocs in the ffb when the abs works, even with 2 or 3 abs , it's very incomfortable. The other gt3 car seems less harsh. is there a solution or a fix could be waited ?

Not seems a hardware problem, not all the gt3 have that incredible violent shoks

4. The_Bad_Fasterd

The_Bad_Fasterd Registered

Im also using a Simucube Pro (Risto Kapett RAW profile in True Drive) and Ive had this issue in multiple GT3 cars after the update.
    What worked for me is turning up the brake force in my pedal software.
    Started off very low pre update with 40kg and Im now running 60kg on my Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals.

I did have to raise the brake pressures in my setups accordingly, going from about 70% to 100%.

Not sure if this was the best way to solve it or if Im just working around the issue, but it seems to have fixed the problem.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023