MCR Sport 2000 Motor sound to silent ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jual, Feb 1, 2023.

1. jual

jual Registered

I think in cockpit view the motor sound compared to other cars is extremely silent.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

3. Bernat

Bernat Registered

Are you comparing to other openwheelers? These cars should have less engine sound due to their openness. When moving fast the wind reduces the sound even more. With the Reiza update we might see changes though.

4. jual

jual Registered

yes, e.g. the radical SR3 is a huge difference.

5. Mark Lloyd

Mark Lloyd Registered

It seemed to me that the MCR 2000 lost most of its engine sound with the implementation of the new sound engine.

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I can't say for certain, but I think there were complaints even further back. However, it would not be at all out of the ordinary to see issues with non upgraded cars and the new sound engine. We know Riezza is updating track graphics, but we do not know if they working on cars. Nor do we know if they are even considering updating the sound files.

7. Ricardo Diz

Ricardo Diz Registered

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Hopefully this will be fixed with the new update :(

8. jual

jual Registered

if not, what is the official way to inform the Dev. Team ?

9. Lazza

Lazza Registered

It's Reiza. Talk to Reiza.

Ricardo Diz likes this.
  10. jual

jual Registered

no, it`s an payed contend distributed in the RF2 store, so the retailer is responsible for that.
    steam.png

11. Bernat

Bernat Registered

Here we go. Well, then the retailer is Valve. You're purchasing from them and your money goes to them.

Why should we have this kind of discussions? Wouldn't it be easier to write it in the Reiza post?

elgagon likes this.
  12. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Just like the tarps on 3rd party cars that have never produced icons to work with the current menu system, S397 is the STORE not the producer. It is up to the modders to produce the icons, S397 can't just grab their cars and force the modder to accept icons. If you have a Grocery Store that sells Coca Cola, you do not expect the store to correct a batch of cans with a poor label printing, that is up to Coke. The car's are Reiza's, they are offering them for sale VIA rF2. Same with the Kart sim, S397 provides retail access, but someone else produces the Karts.
    Further, the cars work, just differently than before. S397 has a lot of their own product that has yet to see upgrades that take advantage of the new sound system, but you expect them to create a sound package for cars they did not create & they do not own.
    You can accept what multiple folks here are trying to explain, or you can continue to post on a topic that will not be resolved by S397. Reiza have posted images of tracks being updated to the latest graphic standards. But we have not seen anything yet that indicates they are also working to refresh the cars. Ask Reiza.

RaceNut and Ricardo Diz like this.
  13. jual

jual Registered

Because, it`s a product, an official car offered for RF2, so they are responsible for the communication between supplier, anymore I have no connections or accounts to Reiza. If the correct function can not be guarantied furthermore they had to remove from store and can not promote for that.

14. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

Your Idealism alone won't produce the answer you seek.

You can read the user agreements for yourself and see who it states is responsible for such updates, or information regarding update schedules. In the end, it's still up to Reiza. They are the content creator in this case.

15. Bernat

Bernat Registered

You don't need a Reiza account, it's here: https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/reiza-pack-out-now.62760/page-24

16. jual

jual Registered

but any problem can only be solved, if it is communicated.

17. jual

jual Registered

I havenĀ“t had such experience yet.