Montecarlo and Monza circuit problem

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Roberb, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Roberb

Roberb Registered

maybe you didn't read the previous posts well... I've already done those tests but the result is the same!!!

2. Bernat

Bernat Registered

Your logic is flawed. If you think it's rF2's fault because other games work well on your computer, then by the same logic, I think it's your computer's fault because rF2 works well on other computers but not on yours.

You could try to look for help in a channel using your language: https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?forums/other-languages.142/

3. Bernat

Bernat Registered

There's a very obvious understanding issue. You don't understand us and we don't understand you.

4. Roberb

Roberb Registered

Do you allow me to decide who to give my money to, or should I say that everything is fine when it isn't? I asked questions and now I hear answers in an impolite and polemical way. If your simulator doesn't work well with my PC but the others work fine, what do you think I should do? Do I throw away my PC because your game is bad or do I switch? Try to think about it. I don't like controversy and I'll let you think what you like. Goodbye!!