Micro freeze issues...need help!

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Lowndes888, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Lowndes888

Lowndes888 Registered

Hi everyone.
    I'm constantly suffering micro freeze (hope that description makes sense) stuttering issues with my game play. Mostly during sunset/sunrise but also other times such as if a lot of cars pit at once. I've stripped back all the specifications that create a high workload on the GPU, which now constantly sits around 50-60%... my FPS is capped at 64. I'm really at a loss what else to try! The game will also CTD randomly if I press escape during a session. I've tried all the tips I can find such as clearing cbash and shader folders etc. My system is not over stressed, everything is updated as it should be.....I'm really stuck, please help!

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

list your system specs please. Not to verify your system's capability, but some hardware is currently having issues with rF2(AMD vidcard driversfor example & the newest Nvidia driver as well)

3. Bernat

Bernat Registered

Not all stuttering is caused by the GPU. Filling available RAM can produce stuttering too. You should post your hardware specs as already asked.

4. Goanna

Goanna Registered

A couple of us in our league also suffered from this, the fix for us was to turn off all replays, both session and hotlap replays. Downside is no replays, but we both have access to the server and can grab them if required.

5. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

Try uncapping your FPS, it may help, your GPU should be working at 90% +. There is no problem with the latest Nvidia drivers v528.02, I've been using them since there release with out problems. Sunset is the most demanding on any system, try mid day to see if there is any improvement. Put your system in your profile page so we can see what your running, with out knowing your system it's difficult to help with your problem.