Purchased items not showing in game

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SlowMike, Jan 3, 2023.

1. SlowMike

SlowMike Registered

Been away for almost 5 years, and I have some time and space to resume playing. I bought the first Endurance Package when it came out in 2018. The Oreca 07 and Norma M30 do not appear in car menus. The original GTEs are there, as is all content that I purchased a few days ago. The Oreca and Norma are in the rf2 file directory, but they just don't show up when I'm running the game. I've deleted both cars from the file director, which the game reinstalled after I restarted rf2. I've also verified file integrity in Steam and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. They're both still missing from the game itself.
    Any ideas where they might be hiding?
    Thanks.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Do you have 'All Tracks & Cars' selected in the Series tab? Was the Oreca part of the original Endurance Pack? (long forgotten on my end)

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

So just to check, you mean there are Norma and Oreca folders in rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles ? The Norma should have folders 2.52 & 2.53, the Oreca 3.02 & 3.03.

They definitely just show under Norma and Oreca in the car selection menu. Nothing tricky in the names.

You could try running rFactor 2\Bin64\ModMgr (just double click it), tick only Components and Veh, and see if you have entries under those two names and see what they say. You could also try creating a trace file (instructions stickied in this section) in case it gives some information on why they might be failing to install somehow.

4. SlowMike

SlowMike Registered

I have Norma 2.52 and Oreca 3.02 installed. Strange.

Thanks for the info.