slip streams on the GTE and GT3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liuke44, Sep 8, 2022.

?

Are you in favor of reintroducing slip streams on the GTE and GT3? (I don't know if there are other

1. YES

70.0%
  2. NO (not real)

30.0%
  1. Andregee

Andregee Registered

The straight of the track is so long that the maximum speed without and with slipstream is completely independent of the exit of the corner. Who cares about the red light. I wanted to finish quickly

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I honestly don't know if you're pretending to take my comment seriously (well played if so!) or you missed my sarcastic tone. Your video is proof indeed.

3. Andregee

Andregee Registered

English is not my native language and I was surprised about your statement because I know you as someone who immediately recognizes clearly more complicated contexts. That's the language barriers then. Lol :D

Lazza likes this.
  4. Pawel44

Pawel44 Registered

Thanks. I forgot about this channel.

5. JamesB

JamesB Registered

I find you will notice the slipstream effect more if you look at your delta. On a long straight like Mulsanne you will find that without another car in front it will basically not change all things being equal and assuming that you got a good run onto the straight, but if you are following another car you will dee the delta start to come down but its only by a little bit. I think that once you are more than 1.5-2 seconds behind the car in front then there is little or no effect. I run multi class races at Le Mans and you will also get a tow off the LMP's if you tuck in behind them immediately that they pass you.

6. Mordorsport Max

Mordorsport Max Registered

Is there a difference between AI and human drivers?
    I mean..maybe the AI got a different Aero?!?!

7. Lazza

Lazza Registered

No, the AI has the same aero as players.