RF2 Lags after changing car setup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TragicJohnson, Dec 6, 2022.

1. TragicJohnson

TragicJohnson Registered

Can anyone help? Sometimes after I adjust a car setup and then enter the track the game will have horrible input lag. Most recently I was trying yo practice with the Cadillac DPi and I made some setup adjustments and the lag was unbearable after. Everything was fine before the adjustments were made. I have also had the same issue with a couple other GT3 cars.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

IF you have a Fanatec wheel AND you made multiple trips to the garage to adjust your setup, you possibly could run afoul of a mis-match between Fanatec & rF2. Generally it is refered to as the FFB becoming mushy or less defined. Issue remains despite Fanatec releasing multiple updates to their software and S397 investigating. I don't think the reset FFB button will help. Probably have to save your setup work and reboot rF2.

3. TragicJohnson

TragicJohnson Registered

Thank you. I think that has to be the issue. I never had issues before when I had my T300.

4. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

This may or may not relevant. If you use Fanalab with your Fanatec base to select your profile for the game or car don't close Fanalab after selecting, you must keep it open just minimize it. I always work this way and I have no problem with the FFB changing no matter how many stops I make.

davehenrie likes this.
  5. TragicJohnson

TragicJohnson Registered

Tha