SOLVED No Force Feedback with Fanatec DD2

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Jack, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Jack

Jack Registered

I have a fresh install, and have no force feedback for some reason. I have all the other inputs working correctly including the steering, however no FFB on my Fanatec DD2 no matter what I try. On the installation I had prior to the fresh install the FFB was working, however with the new install (11/07/ 22) after the new release it does not work. I have looked for a solution on the web, however I cannot find a solution to this problem.I have Fanalab installed on my computer if that is any helps solving my problem.

Any help getting my FFB working would be very much appreciated.

2. Frank Schröder

Frank Schröder Registered

Same with my Fanatec DD1. Steering is working, but no FFB.

3. Danny Lugt

Danny Lugt Registered

Hi, got the same with moza r9

You guys found a solution ?

It must have something to do with the pc/windows as on my older pc it is running.

4. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Did you copy your files from your old computer, or start from scratch? Is the moza software installed? I had no issues with the ffb, maybe post a picture of your control set up in game.

5. Danny Lugt

Danny Lugt Registered

Software is installed, strange thing is that i just received my new moza R9 base. Until yesterday i have had exact the same issues with the g29 wheel. In the past it worked on both my new and old pc but somehow ( i suppose a setting got changed after an update) my wheel stopped receive any ffb. I changed back to my old pc and everything worked well again. Copied most of my files back to my new pc and unfortunately nothing changed. On different forums these problems with the G29 wheel seemed familair with more people so i thought it was somehow a bug or something like that which was related to Logitech software. Now i received my new wheel and exactly the same issues.

I'm now copying al the files again, if this doesn't work a format the new pc and do a clean install on windows and steam/rfactor 2.

I'll keep you posted, tnx for the help so far.

6. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

• Check for possible interference with hardware / USB devices. One of my older PC's commonly had USB-connection related conflicts.
    • Check to see if your wheel is listed in Windows game controllers as the "preferred device" (advanced tab), so it gets top priority.
    • Check power management settings for USB devices, disable feature and test.

7. Jack

Jack Registered

After reading the replies, I reloaded rFactor2, and to my surprise... I now have FFB. The only thing I did differently is was to unplug all my shifters. I don't know if that was the problem or not, however you might want to try that. Good luck getting your FFB working sir.

8. Danny Lugt

Danny Lugt Registered

Hi there,

I took the more dramatic approach and did a fresh install of my pc and re-installed rfactor 2.
    Now i have a different problem but that has nothing to do with this one.