rF2 large freeze in online multiplayer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Forza_GaRy, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Forza_GaRy

Forza_GaRy Registered

Hi, I have had a 5 second freeze during an online race with 50 cars and driver swaps. FPS were generally good, always above 100 and limited to 173, which it was often at.

Clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/CrepuscularStupidPresidentPMSTwin-qi4fCOm1Qk5idX2X

It happened on lap 10 of the stint and after the freeze, the game ran really smoothly, but the stream seems to have struggled for another 15 seconds. (The game froze before the chicane, but the keyframe where it stops is after the freeze, seems to be some of the lags after are a twitch vod issue).

Hopefully you can find something out of this. Hardware is ryzen 5800x3d, rtx3070, 16gb ram, ssd, dam plugin active, simhub active, tinypedal, obs stream with nvenc encoder.

Attached Files:

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

What mod did it happen with?

3. L0P3X

L0P3X Registered

I believe it's P1 Gaming N24 race, so GT3/GT3 Cup/BTCC multiclass, all DLC content (correct me if I'm wrong)

Might be PC going crazy for some seconds rather than a game issue (not dismissing that possibility tho), freeze was around 5 secs according to what you said and the ingame delta, but you kept losing frames (on OBS) for some seconds after that

4. Alex Woitala

Alex Woitala Registered

He was driving the BTCC Infinity. Other cars have been the GT3s, Porsche Cup and other BTCCs on the Nordschleife 24h layout.