Sorry S397 but max is a goose

Discussion in 'Real Racing Discussion' started by bwana, Jul 30, 2017.

1. lagg

lagg Registered

I didn't understand why Hamilton didn't pit.
    I was sure that F1 wasn't going to finish this season under SC.

Navigator likes this.
  2. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered

Because, assuming the SC rules were applied as they always have been, if he had pitted Verstappen would not and then would have won the race under the SC.

juanchioooo and atomed like this.
  3. lagg

lagg Registered

What seems sure is that we can't assume that stewards are going to apply the rules as always.
    Changing their criteria has been a constant this season :p

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    Seven Smiles and atomed like this.
  4. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

I think if he stays, you will see a very aggressive Hamilton next season.
    He will try as usual to race clean but he won't give an inch to Max or RBR.

atomed and lagg like this.
  5. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Yeah......the Goose is World Champion AGAIN........

6. lagg

lagg Registered

And f*cked his team mate without any reason :eek:

7. EricW

EricW Registered

His teammate needs to talk less and push harder.
    He's holding me up....lol

8. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Let's say Max was a focused, brilliant, but nice two time world champion. Let's say he let Checo through in Brazil. Perez would have gained two points...he lost 2nd in the championship by three, possibly because....I can't believe I'm saying this...because the Ferrari strategy at Abu Dabi was superior to Red Bull's..

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  9. lagg

lagg Registered

Agree with you, but Max should obey the team orders.
    He has harmed his team and his team mate, avoiding to get a 1-2 in the championship.
    If Checo would have acted in that way last year, Max wouldn't have 2 championships.
    Max is an incredible pilot, but a selfish brat too.

10. vava74

vava74 Registered

The race at Yas Marina would not have been the same if Checo had been given a hand by Max at Brazil.
    Remember Back to the Future :)
    In any case, if Checo did crash the car at Monaco on purpose - and the telemetry seems to point towards that - he made an option which he had to know would carry with it some consequences...
    Note: I don't think it was a coincidence that Checo's car suddenly started to underperform mid-season... RedBull had no interest in both drivers splitting points and Checo was very vocal about "still being in the running".
    Add those remarks to him crashing the car on purpose and you have the right recipe for Max to internally demand Checo to be put "in his place".
    The race after Monaco, Perez was fast qualifying but during the race he had a slow pit stop that ruined his race... add that to the conspiracy theory :):):) and after that Perez was suspiciously off pace comparing to Max right up to the point when Max had already secured the championship, when Perez regained pace...

11. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Crashing a car into the wall at risk of the gearbox? I don't think so. Schumacher showed how to do that if you're going to do it.

But hey, can't disprove a conspiracy theory. That's how they work - they're built on some known facts, with some bs thrown in the middle to patch it together. No offense to you though.

12. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered

have u seen the telemetry of checo's monaco crash ?
    i don't care why he did it but that throttle input is physically impossible even for avgrage sim racer like me by mistake. that was intentional, especially when u compare it to previous lap with huge difference in driving input, huge would be understatement.

i can't get why would u change driving input completely opposite plus slam the throttle 100% even before hitting apex....can't remeber last time even i did such mistakes.
    its not a conspiracy theory when u have raw data backing it up, and im not trusting words coming out of human(f1) driver over that.

P.S: strange and funny to see you labeling raw telemetry as conspiracy though lol. other times u always ask people for data when they complain about anything.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  13. Simulation_Player

first time he was practically gifted that championship so not sure if that is countable , this time mercedes was struggling HARD so red bull were ONLY against one of the worst managing team in F1.....Ferrari.
    he has talent but these 2 championship are more luck biased.

P.S : im not ham fanboy, hell i don't even care who wins or not. im just here for cars and their engineering. so just so u know this is proper unbiased opinion.

atomed likes this.
  14. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I didn't know we had access to full car telemetry. Can you link me to it?

15. Simulation_Player

why would u need full telemetry when steering , throttle and brake (sound too) input does the job 100% ?

well anyways watch this proof, if this isn't baltant enough i don't how to help you.

16. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Ohhh, youtube analysis from 4Hz 'telemetry'. Sweet, that'll make for smaller log files...

You don't see any room for doubt there?

@Simulation_Player sorry, forgot to tag you.

17. Simulation_Player

nope, even ignoring telemetry the sound alone tell u soo much. u can close your eyes and tell that the car on right slammed throttle at SAME spot as left car, the engine rpm and sound were nowhere near close even though the corner spot was near identical.

Oh also another important part is steering wheel inputs after the initial oversteer, he didn't even try to catch it. that reflexes are slow as hell for F1 driver i must say....

and before u say tank slapper wouldve happened if he tried to correct the car then sure BUT precisely that tank slapper at such slow speed would have actually avoided the impact without being thrown on other direction, at such low speed tank slappers don't do anything, too low momentum to cause big issues like at high speeds

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  18. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Yep, I do agree!
    "Monaco" or any other reason or not: he should have helped out.
    I do like the fact he is Dutch and so we root for him, but pffff......Max is all about Max. Should have handled the "fast Hamilton problem" last race last year himself also then.

And lets face it: he drives the car, the coffee lady pours the coffee, but they all work for the team: listen to the boss!

lagg likes this.