Download F1RFT 2013 TOTAL

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by sompir, Mar 21, 2014.

1. johnconner

johnconner Registered

err best thing since sliced bread :p

2. Luis Armstrong

Luis Armstrong Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  3. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

I haven't tried all the tracks, but I like how these cars drive. Does anyone know why on Melbourne all the driver's names go blue then eventually I lockup or crash?

4. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

Well the community was waiting a long time for this Mod. It was no surprise to me that the vehicle graphics is ecxellent - thats what sompir is famous for.

On the other hand I have the following issues recognized during a short (20 to 30 lap testing in Melbourne and Bahrain). Although one or the other is minor I would see an issue starting a league right away because the current benchmark is the rFactor1 F1 mods with RFE and people/driver will expect to get equal or better behavior from the succsessor.

Here what I recognized:

(1) In game mirrors (standard key is 3) have high impact on FPS. When mirrors on framerate drops suddenly from 100 (the upper limit I did set) to 20-25 FPS. And be sure its not the hardware or the graphics settings - because I get 100 FPS constantly on Nordschleife (and other tracks/mods) independent how many vehicles are on track.

(2) Mirrors in cockpit view can not be set that you see following traffic by holding SHIFT key and using the keys for seat adjustment.

(3) Rear tire temperature is weird. First indication is that tire pressure to high but temperature in the middle is lowest value which would indicate underpressure?! Need to analyse with telemetrie data mire before final conclusion could me made - but might be that the range of tire pressures is not sufficient.

(4) No KERS - or I did not find out how to change the settings accordingly.

(5) Sound seems to be carry over of the rFactor1 Mod - although this was excellent at the beginning in rF1 meanwhile there are in rF1 much better sounds - should be taken one step further in rF2 as well

Summary: Good starting point and makes fun to drive - but it seems that the number of individual testers where to low and thus there are maturity issues.

P.S.: Can't comment on tire grip (difference between tires and behavior on wet track) and wear rate. If someone allready did long runs under different temperatures and wetness I would be interested in his review as well

Sent with Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  5. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

6. Luis Armstrong

Luis Armstrong Banned

Yes and wasn´t a natural death. I killed because when installed didn´t show anything ingame. Is not so simple as i thought. :p

Sorry.

7. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Shame most of the tracks are low quality. Even for rfactor 1 standards. This what i hate about rfactor 2. Half the stuff is decent while the rest shouldnt belong in an 2014 title. Its killing rfactor 2, for me anyway :(

8. SL1DE

SL1DE Registered

I appear to have encounted a slight problem.

[​IMG]

9. fluffert

fluffert Registered

Mod fails to verify when trying to install ... anyone have a link to a version that will install?

10. chuckyeager

chuckyeager Registered

This mod is really good, good handling/behavior of the cars, at least the lotus, all tracks, good feedback

But, it crashes rather randomly, well when it starts doing it, it is pretty steady. It seems related to the rich content but even with everything in low... I have a gtx570 with 1.2 Go ram that's strange. Belgium track (360mb) + 17 cars (220) should be good ? It works in 800x600 of resolution, good for one eye maybe...

I have tried the trace=1000 parameter, the file trace.txt is generated not in the user folder but in the core app path (win7) programfiles(x86) . Strangely i see something in cubicexplorer with a lock icon but nothing with the original explorer, impossible to read the file though.
    at least to play live works until a time when the image freezes wich i can recover with alt tab to desk and back to app but the replay are crashing from the start
    Am i the only one ?

11. chuckyeager

chuckyeager Registered

hey !!
    I can't believe i'm the only one to have such problems, if you resolved it, please one or three words

12. chuckyeager

chuckyeager Registered

13. Pudlea

Pudlea Registered

+1

Sompir - are these going to be released, what to paint my own versions of each car.

14. jepeto

jepeto Registered

I dont liké thé sounds

15. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

O.K.

lagg likes this.
  16. vava74

vava74 Registered

AH! You are THE BJORN on Frenky and Bjorn!