[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Ok, but that's sad ... In Trackday, and even more if multiclass, that happens very often and i know my runs but not other players who will probably lose their records.
    Can you make some sort of warning to, at least, notify there is multiple runs from one driver and maybe propose to edit a clone of the file almost automatically ?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
  2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I may be forgetting something, there is so much different combinations with data in xmls... What do you mean by multiclass in this case? If you have such logs (with multiclass and invisible same names) send them to me.

3. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

By Multiclass i mean a few GTEs models and one LMP2 in the same session.
    I had driven the LMP2 first for a moment, and drive later a GTE for a moment too.
    The xml file is in my previous post but i put it also in this post ...
    xml extension has been changed to txt to let the site upload it (xml is not allowed).
    First drive :
    Code:
    <Driver>
    <Name>Daniel J Fernandes</Name>
    <SteamID>...</SteamID>
    <Connected>0</Connected>
    <VehFile>70_REALTEA7655FB2E.VEH</VehFile>
    <UpgradeCode>00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000</UpgradeCode>
    <VehName>Oreca 07 #70</VehName>
    <Category>Oreca, Oreca 07</Category>
    <CarType>Oreca 07</CarType>
    <CarClass>LMP2</CarClass>
    <CarNumber>70</CarNumber>
    <TeamName>Realteam Hydrogen Redline</TeamName>
    <isPlayer>1</isPlayer>...</Driver>
    Second drive :
    Code:
    <Driver>
    <Name>Daniel J Fernandes</Name>
    <SteamID>...</SteamID>
    <Connected>0</Connected>
    <VehFile>Daniel J Fernandes.veh</VehFile>
    <UpgradeCode>00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000</UpgradeCode>
    <VehName>Aston #22</VehName>
    <Category>Aston Martin, Aston Martin Vantage GTE</Category>
    <CarType>Aston Martin Vantage GTE</CarType>
    <CarClass>GTE</CarClass>
    <CarNumber>22</CarNumber>
    <TeamName>FDJ</TeamName>
    <isPlayer>1</isPlayer>...</Driver>
    The second one never showed on r2la ...

Attached Files:

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

DanRZ, ok, I confused multiclass with driver changes... I added warning message with duplicate driver names on top of session results table to version 2.1.010 and re-uploaded archive without version change. Re-download it and you should see warning message for such logs. That's all I can do with this problem. Adding automatic editing of duplicate Driver tags would be pretty complicated.

DanRZ and Corti like this.
  5. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Thank you very much, it will help.

6. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

It works ...
    Capture.JPG

Thanks ;)

Nibo likes this.
  7. hoover

hoover Registered

Hi folks,

has anyone managed to host rf2la behind Apache2 and would this person be willing to share their proxy setup?

I'm currently using this:

ProxyPass "/rf2la/" "http://192.168.122.10:8000/" connectiontimeout=5 timeout=30
    ProxyPassReverse "/rf2la/" "http://192.168.122.10:8000/"

rf2la runs on a qemu based VM.

Using this config, the URLs come out all wrong and lack the "/rf2la" Part. Also, CSS stuff seems to be missing. Is this configurable somewhere?

Thanks Uwe

8. Matt Wilde

Matt Wilde Registered

Hi Nibo (and everyone)

Is there a guide to setting up a hot lap competition that will collate all the times posted on a server?
    I've spent the whole day trying to get it to work without success and not seen a guide to set up rf2 log analyzer for hot lap competition.

I have a server up and running and captured peoples lap times, but unable to post them into a hot lap championship.

Thanks Matty.

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

hoover, unfortunately I don't know anything about this.

Matt Wilde, there is no option to accept just any lap times. There is a set of parameters when you set up competition that must match in xml. Make sure that you've checked "All aids allowed" and enter 3 letters "any" in "Server name, as appears in logs" field. Check start and end dates, logs outside of this period will not be included in competition results. Keep in mind that lap times have to exist in xml log files (session must end and r2la to be "refreshed") in Results Viewer to be picked up by Competition filter. You can send me screenshot of your "Create\Edit competition" page, I will look.

10. Matt Wilde

Matt Wilde Registered

@Nibo Thank you :)

I couldnt get this to work with v2.1 so I downgraded to 2.058 and it works exactly as expected. Nice work with this app :) upload_2022-10-23_12-14-56.png

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Hm, I don't know why 2.1 does not work, maybe there is some hidden bug in specific conditions. It works for me when I test it.

12. ennimann

ennimann Registered

Hi,
    is there a way to reduce the high CPU load of live timing?
    There are 3 instances on a Windows Server 2019.
    upload_2022-10-25_20-26-32.png

The Version is 2.1.008 in Dedi Mode.
    It is only, if the Lifetiming is running.
    Thanks for help.

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't think there is a way to reduce it. We are looping through data stream every second, converting data, sorting, etc in Python. This can have high CPU load.

You can try old r2la version 2.058 (based on Python 2) from first page of this thread. To exclude situation where high CPU loads maybe appeared only in 2.1.x (Python 3).

14. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Hi Nibo !

Three little questions :D

Is there a way to set different colours in driver standings for finishing in Top 5 and finshing in Top 10 instead of one colour for all drivers finishing in the points outside podium ?

Can team standings be calculated on a 2-car (or more) for overall standings and differently for class standings ? Like in the BTCC for instance where they count 2 cars for Teams Standings but the best finishing car for Independent Teams standings for instance.

How can I change the font color for the finishing position displayed in the top-right corner ? I would like to set it to a lighter shade of grey.

Thanks in advance ! :)

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.1.011
    • Added .cellbg_top5, .cellbg_top10 css classes for cell backgrounds for top5, top10 finish positions and .cell_fin_pos class for finish position text span in cell top left corner in Championship Standings table.

Emyr27, I added css classes to latest version, download it.

1. Open rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.011\web2py\applications\r2la\static\css\app.css in code editor. Uncomment lines with .cellbg_top5 and .cellbg_top10 classes and set your color values for them. Refresh your r2la page in browser to pick up css changes (use CTRL+F5 to be sure).

2. No, that would be too complicated to implement.

3. Open rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.011\web2py\applications\r2la\static\css\app.css in code editor. Uncomment line with .
    cell_fin_pos class and set your color value. Refresh your r2la page in browser to pick up css changes (use CTRL+F5 to be sure).

svictor and buzz hornet like this.
  16. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Great ! :) Thank you a lot !

Last question (I forgot that one in my previous post ... sorry) :
    since colours do not apply to team standings (apart from the "finishing in points" colour) , is there a command I can add in app.css to keep alternating between grey/white/grey/white lines (as it looks in pts/gap columns below) ; to make it easier to read.

upload_2022-10-26_13-58-6.png

Corti likes this.
  17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Emyr27, I re-uploaded latest version with some changes (added team_standings and driver_standings css classes to standings tables). Re-download it, then add this lines at the bottom of rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.011\web2py\applications\r2la\static\css\app.css
    Code:
    .team_standings .cellbg_in_points {background-color: inherit;}
    .team_standings .cellbg_outside_points {background-color: inherit;}

Emyr27 likes this.
  18. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

upload_2022-10-26_15-48-28.png

:):) Perfect ! Thanks a lot !

DA and Nibo like this.
  19. ennimann

ennimann Registered

Thanks for replay, but the same high cpu load with older versions. ;-)

20. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Hello, i have a question. Are there an API on r2la to get the last xml file for example ?
    Are there a direct url that can get a file "raw" ? Or on a different format ?

I'm asking that because i'm trying to enable a discord bot on last "session" and it needs an access to datas via a simple url like http://myr2la:8000/?get_last_xml or else ...

Any chances of having such feature ?