Released Nürburgring (2018) is now available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Sep 26, 2019.

1. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

You are right, but the historical version remains in pain since version 75 which is not pretty, lazer or not I do not care finally, the other versions, summer, autumn have bugs with the vibrators, I wish like many other historical circuit enthusiasts evolve on a track worthy of its name.

2. Michael K.

Michael K. Registered

@Christopher Elliott Today i watched some Sessions from the 2021 24h Race on the Nordschleife and there, the Drivers could use the Shortcut through the Coca-Cola Curve, to start the Timing, after leaving the Pits, directly after a warm-up Lap on the GP Track.
    At least it seemed so.
    If that is an "official" Status now, can we expect the Track being updated with it too?

zaphman and atomed like this.
  3. mister dog

mister dog Registered

We are organizing our annual 2.4hr race there coming Saturday. I played a lot on the AC version of the ring using CSP and Sol and I was used already to the incredible night atmosphere they managed to create. Racing around Rf2's version of the ring (24hrs layout), the GP part of the track is nicely done at night, but apart from reflectors the rest of the lap around the Nordschleife is kinda lackluster and lacking in atmosphere. No colorful party tents or lasers, no camp fires and the areas where the cardboard crowds are gathered together look like their tents are lit by some artificial white light.

For a payable version which this is, I'd love to see some TLC done to this track in that regard, so it has way more atmosphere driving there at night outside of the GP part of the track. Daylight no issues of course, track is great

Balazs Magyar likes this.
  4. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

don't look at the Azure track and the night atmosphere.....it's like a dead town after a zombie attack.

mister dog and Balazs Magyar like this.
  5. mister dog

mister dog Registered

Lol all the rich got massacred!