Problem with playing replays after Q3 2022 update

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Joddy Pranata, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Joddy Pranata

Joddy Pranata Registered

This happened last Monday after updated to Q3 2022 version, when I tried to open the previous version's replay It did open but suddenly force closed on its own. I tried to roll back to the previous version but the replay list was gone. Any suggestions on troubleshooting it? because I want to review the incidents in online races. Thanks!

2. Efrain Marchena

Efrain Marchena Registered

When I installed the release candidate I notice that the replays of races done with the previous version didnt work, I went back to the normal version of the game and the replays were working fine but the replays from races done in the release candidate didnt work anymore, I assume from that experience that you can only play replays from races done in the same version. I hope this helps you:)

3. Vance Le Garde

Vance Le Garde Registered

some replays work and others dont sadly, have to reboot as it locks the PC up for me when I try to load areplay that doesnt work

4. Michael Rudolf

Michael Rudolf Registered

Same for me, replays that were recorded before the latest update make rf2 crash to desktop right after loading them

5. MotherDawg

MotherDawg Registered

In a situation like this, the installed base will need a utility that can convert the previous format to the new one.