Released Latest GT3 Updates (Includes BOP)

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Yeah. And GT3?

*I'll probably already get an angry message or two for the above, but I'll elaborate a bit more anyway.

@davehenrie I know (about F1 especially) and I could guess that the Porsche at 630 degrees is actually more than normal due to being at Macau. But guessing isn't proof of anything.

Alex seems to have some issue where all his GT3 cars have 540 lock. I can understand if he then sees the ACC values as pasted above he would assume rF2 (with 540 in all cars) is wrong.

Now, rF2 doesn't, so that changes things a little. Are the values he's pasted correct? I don't know. I found a discussion about them re: ACC and someone said they would have to try and find out, then someone else (sorry, bear with me here..) said they'd already checked and those were the values. What wasn't clear is if they'd found real life values somewhere or were simply listing what the game used.

Alex seems adamant the ACC ones are right, so surely there's a reason for that (more than that they look better than rF2s values, especially if his rF2 is broken). I can keep trying to find stuff myself but it might be quicker if he tells us what info he's relying on.

We can all talk about general things, and I did too when I said 800 for the Porsche seems unlikely, but that's not helping to resolve the discussion.

Alex is posting in several places saying rF2 is wrong, and ACC is right. All he has to do is prove it and the discussion is over.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Hi there! Remember this thread?

Can you tell us how you know what the correct steering rotation for these cars is, that isn't simply a list of what's in ACC?

3. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I think you are asking too much .... remember that where there is not, you cannot get

4. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

6. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

you don't know, not me. The 540° from rf2 is not true at all....;)

7. Lazza

Lazza Registered

You are trolling, right?

I already explained they aren't 540 in rF2. Your settings are wrong or content is broken.

If rF2 is wrong, that doesn't make ACC right. They can both be wrong.

You're trying to take shots at rF2 and dodging questions. Your posts have no value.

rF2 is far from perfect, but that doesn't validate every blind criticism.

;)

@AlexHeuskat actually, your posts are worse than worthless. Mindless criticism takes attention and credibility away from the justified critique of others, so supporters of rF2 (fanboys or not) lump them all together and laugh at them. You're actually contributing to the lack of progress. Congratulations! ;);)

Badboy and Remco Majoor like this.
  8. Binny

Binny Guest

Cannot be that hard to find out the deg of rotation. Example i asked Garth Tander from v8 supercars what the deg of rotation was and he said its 360deg 180 each way, as at a hairpin their hands are still on the wheel crossed up at max position.

9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

one thing is the degrees that the pilot turns the steering wheel, and another is the degrees that the vehicle has, in many cases the pilot does not even reach 450°, much less 540°

10. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

in the video that I publish it is clearly seen

11. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

ACC wheel rotation are the real ones, I have already checked, you can check with google.
    You will note how ACC cars are well made;)

Capeta and ebeninca like this.
  12. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

Porsche is 800 degrees, wow...

but makes sense, the car has the shortest wheelbase and it's very sensible to turn, so it gives you more precision.

13. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I tried to check with Google and had no luck. Can't you share?

*just the Porsche will do. I don't expect you to re-source that entire list again if you didn't keep the references.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  14. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/aris-drives.61755/
    here you have 25 pages of videos about Aristotelis,;)
    acc staff.jpg

It's one the most gentle staff member, he always answers to all the questions and always posts videos about the game, the new features, with very good and simple explanations.
    Kunos communication is one of the best.
    I don't remember when he has said that Kunos has all access to the SRO data cars, and they have replicated as much as they can, so I guess the wheel rotation was the easiest part....
    I can ask him about the wheel rotation datas if you want, I'm sure Kunos staff will answer.

15. Lazza

Lazza Registered

So you have nothing. Great.

I should apologise, you might not be trolling, just really bad at communicating.

When I have days spare to watch videos that may not have the information I'm looking for I might. Probably not.

16. Florian Dubiel

Florian Dubiel Registered

is the in-car dash for the Mercedes AMG GT3 broken? rev lights are not working? every GT3 seem different in terms of functionality. Is there only one side for the dash? some are blurry others not? cheers