Sound issue on RC

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tomas K., Aug 2, 2022.

1. Tomas K.

Tomas K. Registered

I had problem with sound on 50+ cars. On start of the race the sound lagging. After few minutes engine sound like tesla(or spaceship) but still listen engine when i brake. And after a few more minutes i listen nothing.

Attached Files:

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Which cars were you using Tomas? Only a few cars have been fully updated. the GTE cars & Oreca 07, the two BTCC cars, the IR18 & fPro.

3. Tomas K.

Tomas K. Registered

porsche gt4 but in this race was my mate with same car but without issue

4. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

This same problem has been suffered by several drivers in practice and in the VEC's own pre-season race with the Cadillac DPI.

In my case I abandoned the race because it was difficult for me to drive with that problem in so much traffic, and I didn't want to put others at risk. Later I saw that not only I had that problem.

I leave my tracking data of the race in which it happened to me. I entered the race after the first driver exchange, and I did three laps before the problem suddenly appeared. Until then the sound worked fine.

https://mega.nz/file/ZJ1GlSAC#yVEZGKfV736vhgjveTKK8msX6OwzqS6psruP4kxpzn0

I also leave a capture of the video uploaded by another driver with the same problem in the same race.

This is my Audio setup

[​IMG]

i9-9900K / 32Gb DDR4 2666CL13 / Asus Maximus XI / Asus 2080Ti 11Gb GDDR6 / Asus PG258Q G-Sync 240 Hz / 1Tb SSD NVMeM.2 +1Tb SSD + 2x 3TB WDC/ Corsair HX750i / Volante Logitech G29 + Pedales SRP-GT3P / Fibra 600-100 / W11 64

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Turn the first legacy slider, the Sound Effects way down. Like less than 10%. The Caddilac DPi has not, to my knowledge, received the updated sound mixing.

6. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered