WIP BTCC Infiniti Q50 visual bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nick9320, Aug 13, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

Hello there!

As I did yesterday here is my report on Infiniti Q50(V37) BTCC car :)

1. Rims. To be completely honest those white rims doesn't look really good for me. If we can get the black ones just like on test car above that would be a great addition for a great looking sedan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Same thing as with Toyota goes to brake rotors - they're a bit too bright and looks like it never used in race

2. Showroom car flickering when choosing the update. I also mentioned it before for one of the other cars (I believe it was Q1 pack) now it's here for Infiniti. Same happening in showroom with Toyota

3. These parts of the car could produce shadows as well (also rotors because you can see the light behind the wheels from some angles)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. This part of windows mesh is flickering, maybe there is duplicate mesh (looks fine on track but there is also a weird mesh or texture there on the right side)
    [​IMG]

5. There is also a hole between torpedo and hood parts and I can see other parts through it (probably some backplate could be good for that)
    [​IMG]

6. Zoom distance in showroom is a bit too much for Infiniti (I can see the interior through rear bumper with max zoom). Same goes for on track swingman cam, max zoom is a bit too high
    [​IMG]

7. There is no numbers or front banner textures visible through the exterior windows. It works on Toyota (with some issues but still) so would be great to have it on those cars
    [​IMG]

8. Just like with Toyota Corolla there is no texture animation for some set of textures or tire sidewall (I believe it should be AO map or specular)
    [​IMG]

9. This panel works really weird. From different POV you can see it more bright or less
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Something went wrong here :oops:
    [​IMG]

11. That's how opponent's cockpit looks like from outside, could be a bit better I think. Of course it's hardly recognizable from outside when you race those cars but when you looking at it it doesn't looks really well.
    That's optimization things it's completely understandable but maybe it could be done a bit better.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

=========================================

That's what I found for Infinity. Me personally would love to race on that car versus all the BTCC hatchbacks around so would be awesome to see this car perfectly done :)

More reviews is coming
    Cheers!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    hilde86, mesfigas, svictor and 3 others like this.
  2. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

@Coutie is back and that's great! Pinging you mate just to remind about my topics, thanks in advance!

3. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

1 - The real car is really like that
    2,3 - Game issues
    6 - For me, it doesn't zoom in that much, maybe because of my screen resolution