Panoz Deltawing DWC-13 add?

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Keech19, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Keech19

Keech19 Registered

Hello all, ive asked before but got an article from almost 2 years ago, but will the Deltawing ever be added into any sort of game besides Gran Turismo 6? I really hope so, this car would be so much fun to drive!

2. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

There are mods for it for rFactor 1, GTR2 and surely Assetto Corsa as well
    Both open and close are available across those titles... I don't know how widely spread it is, but if you dig deep enough you'll find it.

Also @Nick9320 has a work in progress of it, if I recall correctly - for rF2.

Nick9320 likes this.
  3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Advanced Simulation Modding Group(ASMG) has listed the LMP2 version as a future project for rF2, but I don't know of any progress on that front. Probably the same person/group @Bjorn mentioned.

Nick9320 likes this.
  4. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I always thought of doing the 2012 or current Indycar skins on, as that was originally what it was built for.

But as both @davehenrie and @bjorn said, there is models around in other games with various quality that could be converted, but none for rF2 at this time.

5. Nick9320

Nick9320 Registered

So yeah don’t wanna promise anything but yeah our 3d guy has the basic version of the exterior of that car.
    It might be that we’ll work on it if we’ll have more hands.

If someone interested to contribute in that project anyhow I’m ready to discuss a collaboration to help this thing hit the Workshop as soon as possible :)

upload_2022-8-22_9-52-49.png

zxd1997, sg333, datasting and 3 others like this.