Mod F11990-2000,Cerco qualcuno come me

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Support (Supporto Tecnico)' started by EMY, Jan 29, 2022.

1. EMY

EMY Registered

Salve a tutti sto cercando qualcuno come me...Ora vi spiego.

Fin da quando ero giovane (14 anni) seguo la F1 e ora grazie a rfactor e ora rfactor2 posso replicare le stagioni che ho vissuto meglio (o direi assaporato meglio) nella mia gioventù.

Ho poco tempo a disposizione, ma qual poco tempo lo dedico a moddare (fin da GP2 in realtà..) i mod di F1 negli anni che vanno dal 1990 al 2000.

Uso 3DSimEd un pò 3dsmax e photoshop ma non sono molto capace con questi ultimi due poichè il tempo per fare qualcosa di fatto bene non esiste.

Il mio cruccio è quallo di creare per ogni anno di F1 il giusto trackpack con tutte le varianti dei circuiti che ci sono stati.

Logicamente i miei mod non sono pubblicabili poichè vanno ad usare lavori di terzi senza il loro permesso,ma magari potrebbero essere condivisi privatamente.

Mi chiede chiedevo appunto se esiste qualche pazzo come me che ha realizzato qualcosa del genere per gli anni di F1 sopradescritti.

Ad esempio ho convertito da GP4 il mod 96 (che presumo sia quello che gira in rete) ma anche quelli del 95 e alcune vetture del 2000 (mclaren mp4/15 o ferrari f2000).Ho convertito i mod F1 1990-91-92-93-94-97-98-99 da rfactor sistemando alcune cose che non mi esaltavano.

Sto cercando di sistemare i vari aggiornamenti anno per anno ,gp per gp di ogni vettura che va dal 1990 al 2000.

Ho convertito circuiti da F1 Challenge fondendoli con quelli di rfactor2 (Magny Course).Ho convertito circuiti di AMS (hockeneim,Buones Aires) ma il lavoro da fare è moltissimo e il tempo scarso.

Se qualche pazzo come me esistesse (italiano per me sarebbe meglio perchè non parlo inglese) ne sarei veramente felice.

Allego qualche foto.

GRAB_002.JPG GRAB_003.JPG GRAB_004.JPG GRAB_005.JPG GRAB_006.JPG GRAB_009.JPG GRAB_010.JPG GRAB_011.JPG

Attached Files:

Damatta39, Bjørn and Hazi like this.
  2. Philip00

Philip00 Member

Hello,

I am crazy just like you, I can try to help also on some things but can you share with me those mods privately, I even pay for it if needed?

3. Anto870

Anto870 Registered

Il progetto è davvero ammirevole e spero tu riesca a trovare la gente giusta, anche perchè delle mod fatte come si deve richiedono davvero molto tempo.

4. Caio Fonseca

Caio Fonseca Registered

Can you show me the circuits? Maybe I can help with something.

5. Philip00

Philip00 Member

Do someone has these mods for private use? I would really want yo try it I would even pay for it

6. SharD

SharD Registered

I got them.

There are some consistent issues with them, though, mainly graphical issues, that I cannot fix because of how the cars are built up.

I've got the (not accurate) GPVWC versions of most 90s tracks, too. The only one that is not available anywhere is Phoenix.

7. Caio Fonseca

Caio Fonseca Registered

I've been working on some tracks from 1991. Which ones do you have available?

8. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

The F1 1988 mod on steam workshop has all 16 tracks included, maybe this can be useful.

9. Philip00

Philip00 Member

Can you check your pm please?

10. EMY

EMY Registered

Hi Caio, mine are conversions still on the high seas.

Above all, I would also like to create the atmosphere of those years.

Spectators, flags, people in the pits, photographers etc.

My PC is very old and opening files in 3d is a pain ...

For example for 1990 the Phoenix track was different from the 1991 track but many parts were the same. I found F1 Challenge tracks and was trying to convert them but I'm very slow ...

For Suzuka I took the Matsukada 3PA track, I removed the asphalt from the outside of the track, redone the aiw to be able to use the last chicane and the old garage entrance but still a lot of stuff is missing ...

If you had something I would be grateful.

I have to package the mods and then send them to you.

11. Caio Fonseca

Caio Fonseca Registered

I've been working on the Silverstone track and then I'm going to Barcelona and Magny Cours. Show me your clues and I'll see how I can help.

12. Philip00

Philip00 Member

Could you please send them to mee too, i gave tried to reach you via pm without luck

13. SharD

SharD Registered

The graphical issue I am having with these cars is that the bodywork of -all- the cars gets messed up when there is a collision. The black spots aren't supposed to be there:

Have you been able to fix this, EMY?

GRAB_268.JPG GRAB_269.JPG

Damatta39 likes this.