Skins by juanchioooo

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by juanchioooo, Jul 26, 2022.

1. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    haunetal1990, vava74, svictor and 9 others like this.
  2. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
    vava74, memoNo1, leseb64 and 5 others like this.
  3. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

When I opened this thread, it was not for notoriety, nor vanity, I did it because as I am wrong or correct or update my content and I have to correct the post, I will not be looking in a thread of more than 20 pages to see where I posted I my own content.
    and although some of these 2 BTCC that already have more than 100 downloads, and the post is only appreciated by 5, 6 or 7 people, that I am already satisfied, no problem.
    my content was always free, non-profit, and although I have been advised to sell the skins, that was never my achievement, my goal was to share my work selflessly.
    seen how annoying my thread is, I will not post any more skins so that no one comes to reprimand me as a young child, a person who is probably much younger than me.
    apologize to those who appreciate my work and thank the character for making it easier... now I'll have more free time for other more grateful things:);)

postscript: there are no repeated threads in the forum with the same question, but mine is the one that bothers:(
    if something is wrong, it's because of the translator, sorry

4. Smeghead

Smeghead Registered

Ouch, not sure where the hate has come from, I would say you are very welcome to post your skins in your own thread, I know from experience how much work goes into making a livery. Keep up the nice work

juanchioooo likes this.
  5. redapg

redapg Registered

May i suggest something?
    If you make more Skins, you could make an alphabetical List, with the Download Link and a Link to the Post where the Screenshots are, in the first Post.
    In that Way every Skin can be found quickly, without to have to search all Sites of this Thread (as said, if you offer more and more Skins). ;)

juanchioooo likes this.
  6. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

thanks for the beautiful words
    if I keep uploading we will do it like this thanks for the detail

7. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    GeraArg and atomed like this.