SOLVED RTX 3060 Ti - Jagged Lines

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Stephen Lanni, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Stephen Lanni

Stephen Lanni Registered

I just installed rF2 for the first time on a brand new, out of the box, gaming PC (Ryzen 7, RTX 3060i, 16gb ram).

When I launch an on track session, all of the lines on the car and road that should be straight and crisp are jagged.

I'm completely new to the PC world (played ACC on ps4) so I'm not sure how to fix the issue.

I took a screenshot to show the jagged lines and a second screenshot to show the GPU settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Use anti-aliasing.

Stephen Lanni likes this.
  3. delapecs

delapecs Registered

24hz? that is on a tv? try upping this value to the max supported and try full screen. And use AA then.
    Greetings

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  4. Stephen Lanni

Stephen Lanni Registered

RESOLVED.....I turned on anti-aliasing and it fixed the issue. Thank you to you both for your help!

davehenrie likes this.
  5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Start the program from Steam. When you press PLAY, you will be given 3 options. Choose the 2nd which runs the Video Config tool.
    Then make sure your video card is selected properly. Your refresh rate on the Monitor is correct & the screen size matches your monitor(& what windows uses) There is also a box for Anti-Aliasing, You should be able to choose 8x with your system. But if things slow down too much you could try a lesser value.