[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

And i have some request.
    I use the option to group identical tracks.
    Would it be possible to totally hide the track "grouped" ?
    I group "Brands" result to "Brands Hatch GP".
    I would like to toally hide the "Brands" track ... Is it possible ?
    They are stil listed but empty at the end of the "Records" page ... annoying.
    Thanks.

chiroSolutionscenter likes this.
  2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.1.005
    • Tracks that are connected to other tracks are now hidden in selector on Records page.

buzz hornet, yashiman, DanRZ and 3 others like this.
  3. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

Would it be possible to show team name on the tire / fuel data page?

upload_2022-6-28_14-18-55.png

Here is some team data from another section.
    upload_2022-6-28_14-20-22.png

Can be useful to identify the exact car a person was using.

4. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Hello i'm trying to activate the live timing but the "rF2 Shared Memory Tools for Developers" plugin doesn't load.
    The dll is not loaded properly. I asked on the associated post of this plugin but i have no answer ...
    Looks like some kind of dependency like i had previously for r2la (VC Redistributables ...).
    Any idea or alternative ?
    Thanks.

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Nobkins, updated to 2.1.006
    • Added "Team" column to tables on "Fuel/Tires" tab in session reports.

DanRZ, this is my advice from "Live Timing troubleshooting" section of r2la help page:
    • Make sure you (re)installed Runtimes from rFactor 2\Support\Runtimes on your server.
    • Make sure DebugOutputLevel variable in rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64 section in CustomPluginVariables.JSON is set to 2. Start your dedi server, add 1-2 AI, close dedi server. Go to rFactor 2\UserData\Log folder and find RF2SMMP_DebugOutput.txt file. If there is no such file - then rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll plugin did not even start for some reason (one reason can be - Runtimes are not installed, other reason - "Enabled" variable set to 0, or something else preventing plugin from work). If there is a file, open it, there should be no errors and a message like "...Files mapped successfully" in some line.

DanRZ and Corti like this.
  6. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

I really thank you, again. I installed all the VC redistributables (x86 and x64) and it worked.
    Now the plugin is correctly loading (No error in trace file).
    And the Live Timing is now working but i can't make it work "as a service".
    I separated the two part as 2 Windows services ...
    One starts the live_timing.py and the other start the r2la core system.
    Maybe i need the --no_gui option for the live timling part too ... I will try.
    Looks like the "console" doesn't like to be started in background as a service ...

Problem solved : I was using a wrong command :
    Code:
    start web2py.exe -S r2la -M -R applications/r2la/private/live_timing.pyc
    but it it should be live_timing.py at the end and not live_timing.pyc ...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    Corti likes this.
  7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, live_timing.pyc was for r2la versions before moving to Python 3. Now its live_timing.py.

DanRZ and Corti like this.
  8. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Hi Nibo !

Thanks for this great tool :) I would need a bit of help for setting up a Playoffs system ...

My championship has two classes :
    - Manufacturers
    - Independents

The championship has two stages :
    - Regular season : 20 races
    - Playoffs : 8 races

Top 8 drivers are qualified for Playoffs and are elevated to 300 pts after 20 races (similar system as British Superbikes).
    This is only for the Overall Drivers standings. Teams and Class championships are not split in regular season vs playoffs.

After race 20, I manually added bonus points to have my Top 8 drivers elevated. The bonus points were applied for all championships : Overall, Teams, Class ... Is there a way to apply bonus points only to Overall Drivers standings ?

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Emyr27, no, there is no way to apply manual correction only to Overall standings. And it would be complicated to add this option. Maybe you can create two separate championships, one for regular season and one for playoffs. Then playoffs can have only overall driver standings and no class or team standings.

10. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Thank you for your answer ! This is working quite well. I cloned the Championship after Race 20, kept Overall Drivers for the Playoffs Championship and teams+classes for the Regular one, this is good. :)

Another question : how can I add to the app.css file a setting to change the font color in the standings ?
    I changed the background colors easily with the settings written in the css file, and I would like drivers out of points to be "white font on a white background" to get empty-looking cells for them.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

For zero points, but attending the race:
    Code:
    .cellbg_outside_points {background-color: #FFF; color: #FFF;}
    For not attending the race:
    Code:
    .cellbg_na {background-color: #FFF; color: #FFF;}
    Don't forget that sometimes browser page needs refresh with CTRL+F5 to pick up css changes.

buzz hornet likes this.
  12. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Thanks ! This is perfect :).

13. [LSF] Pierre

[LSF] Pierre Registered

Hi Nibo, hope u are fine. i use on my server your program and it run fine. Last version which run is RF2 Log analyser Ver.2.058.43. I try to update for the last version but i have same probleme as i see in page 109. i have try re-install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015"but always same issue. old version run fine. An idea may be? (excuse for my bad english, i am french). Thx[​IMG]

14. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Did you install both version ? x86 and x64 ? I was having that issue solved by installing both versions.

15. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

And i have a request : How can i get 2 or more "Live" pages if i have more than one server on the same install and IP ?
    Results work perfectly fine and i get the two servers recording weel their sessions.

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

[LSF] Pierre, try installing both x86 and x64 versions from here - https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=48145

DanRZ, its complicated subject. You can not have more then one LiveTiming page in r2la. But it should display all available buffers in memory for windows User that launched rF2 servers and r2la.

If both your rFactor2 servers are run from the same windows User, then (as I understand it) their SharedMemoryMapPlugin-s should both output buffers to same memory (readable by r2la LiveTiming started from the same win User) and they all should be displayed on r2la LiveTiming page.

If your rFactor2 servers are run from different windows Users, then there is an option to force both rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64 and r2la LiveTiming to use Global memory (described in "Live Timing troubleshooting" on r2la Help page):
    • Turn off r2la and rF2 server.
    • Set DedicatedServerMapGlobally value to 1 in rFactor 2\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON file.
    • Set read_global_memory value to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. x\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json file.
    • Restart r2la and rF2.
    • If still not working, try to start both r2la_live_timing.bat and rF2 Dedi "as an administrator" (with admin privileges) in windows.
    • Set both back to 0 if it will not work.

DanRZ likes this.
  17. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Thanks for the explanation. To be honest, i disabled the plugin in the second server (same user).
    I thought there could be some issues.

I will enable the plugin to share memory on both servers and see if it works.

EDIT : It works perfectly. I can switch between the two servers on the top. Nice. Love it ;)

Capture2Live.JPG

Nibo likes this.
  18. RoWo

RoWo Member

Hi @Nibo!
    Would it be possible to add a filter for the records page, in which you can set a specific period for the records displayed - e.g. only show logs after 01.07.2022.

DanRZ likes this.
  19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

RoWo, there are various ways to do this. I can do a simple version, where you set date filter like Category filter works now. It will not remember state when you select another track in track selector. User will need to set filter every time he enters some track record page. Or do you mean that you need to set date period for all track record pages at once (and have it as some global r2la option, for example)?

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

And there is another option. Not just filter existing records by minimum date, but find records themselves starting from some date. That's totally different. If we just filtering records table representation, then records earlier then date will just not be displayed. But if we filtering record finding process, then lap times younger than date will be ignored and track record will be found amongst lap times older than date. Which also can be useful option. But it will be global r2la option, not option on Records page.