CS-closed Race of the Season (S3 - 2022)

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, May 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kashif

kashif Registered

I think this race of the season is a really good combo, but it's only once every season and if some kind of technical error or other kind of error occurs, it's a sort of a long wait until we can race it again.

It feels like the more popular combos get less chances to race. It could attract more people if the season was shorter, like 2-3 weeks and with more popular combos and maybe not a race every hour but maybe 2-3 races a day on weekdays and 4-5 races a day on weekends. The shorter weeks would help with more variety and could possibly reduce how much content people have to buy to race in a season. I also think practice servers with a race every few hours for practice would also be really good.

These are just ideas and I could be completely wrong, I just wanted to share some suggestions that I thought that could be helpful.

2. @ Dan-Ove Brantholm
    @Ricccardo Fava
    @Paolo Nucci

See this is why its important to use your real name everywhere, its impossible for me to tag you to get you to send me a pm to get trophies from ROTS sent to you. Please contact me here (PM)

Jeroen Goudeseune likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.