[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can also try selecting 0.0.0.0 address in web2py GUI window. That will automatically host on your public address.

DanRZ and ebeninca like this.
  2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v.2.1.002
    • More utf-8 fixes.
    Some utf-8 symbols from latest xml files were not imported properly before. Now should be imported and displayed correctly. Also user assigned string fields (like race names in championships) that contain umlauts or other utf-8 symbols should now be displayed correctly. (you will have to re-edit that fields in r2la if they will be imported incorrectly from old r2la_setting.json file)

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    Corti, svictor and ebeninca like this.
  3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Umlats? What have Eskimo's to do with r2la? ;)

4. knackko

knackko Registered

Hi !
    When trying to create a new hotlaps comp, got an error. It occurs after install with or without champ/hotlap data. It also occurs when trying to edit an existaing hotlap comp.
    Here is the log (I 've just named it with .zip)

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

knackko, try new version 2.1.003. That error looks to be because of empty TeamName in some of your logs (in Python 2 it was not an error in that part of code, in Python 3 it is). But I could not replicate it. I made a patch for this scenario anyway, try it.

v.2.1.003:
    • Fix for error in Competitions when some log file has empty TeamName tag.

buzz hornet and Corti like this.
  6. Chris M

Chris M Registered

Hi Nibo,

Apologies if I've missed the solution to this one, but a couple of drivers in my league have upgraded their computers and now their names are appearing twice in the championship table, even though both have the exact same name. (Pre computer upgrade and post computer upgrade)

Is there a simple way to merge the two drivers with the same name together, and keep them together for future races?

Thanks for your work on this project and please stay safe over there.

7. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Chris, check a pre and post upgrade xml files and check the drivers names, occasionally drivers will unintentionally append a space at the end of their name which will produce the behaviour you’re seeing. If that is the case get them to fix their ingame name and you can edit the xml file/s to fix.

8. Chris M

Chris M Registered

Thanks Goanna, Yeah this was one of the first things I checked, I wanted to ensure there weren't any errant or hidden characters in the driver names. Unfortunately it wasn't the case in this instance. I'm guessing there is some other underlying identifier, per driver name?

9. Chris M

Chris M Registered

Okay, I just found the trailing white space in the older records. I have my work cut out for me now :)

Nibo likes this.
  10. Goanna

Goanna Registered

I use notepad++ and open all offending xml’s and do a find and replace on all open files in one hit.

11. Guest00

Guest00 Registered

Thx for this tool!

Would be cool if you can add like in the "driver stats" of championships, a graph with points through the season for teams and not just drivers.

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.1.004:
    • Added "Team points through season" graph to Championship Stats page.

yashiman, Corgan, Guest00 and 3 others like this.
  13. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Hello, i have an error when upgrading to 2.1.004.
    When i start it i get something like VCRUNTIME140.dll missing ...
    Reinstalling VCRedist make an error > Recent version installed.
    Previous version (2.058.45) was working totally fine and still works.
    I noticed i don't have a lot of executables in the 2.1.004 archive.
    py.exe, web2py_no_console.exe and others are not in web2py anymore, only web2py.exe.
    Is it normal ?

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

DanRZ, I'm not sure what happens when you try to install vc_redist? It does not install? Maybe you need to uninstall it and then install again? Make sure you downloaded correct "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" from this page - https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=48145 for your system version (64 or 32 bit).

Files in 2.1.00x version folder will be a bit different from earlier version, that is normal.

15. Jelle Binsbergen

Jelle Binsbergen Registered

I'm trying to set up the analyzer, but when I try to look at the log it shows me this error

Attached Files:

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jelle Binsbergen, that's strange. Are you sure you did not extract new r2la folder into old one? You can't overwrite old versions of r2la with new ones. Make sure you unzip new r2la into some new location. Try unziping and starting new r2la instance in any case.

17. Jelle Binsbergen

Jelle Binsbergen Registered

I unzipped it in a different location, it works now thank you

Nibo likes this.
  18. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Here is the log error with the vc_redist from your link.
    Code:
    [28A0:2BDC][2022-06-15T19:52:57]e000: Error 0x80070666: Cannot install a product when a newer version is installed.
    (Full log joined)
    If i unistall it i'm afraid i will have troubles with some plugin that also needed newer vc_redist.
    Did you downgrade VC redistributables for this version ?
    My server is running on Windows Server 2019.

I originally used this one : https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

DanRZ, I've found that sometimes you need to install both x86 and x64 versions of vc_redist. Try that. Install the one that you did not yet.

Also look at this question on microsoft site, which looks familiar - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ailed-to/e8912e1d-7c3c-4615-a295-90a25d125e02 .

You don't need to uninstall your existing redistributables. It all should co-exist on the system. If it says that newer version is installed, then it should include VCRUNTIME140.dll already. Maybe its bits version that is wrong or windows files got corrupted, I don't know. Its more of a system admin question and I am not a system admin.

DanRZ likes this.
  20. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Thanks. You were right, installing the x86 version solved the problem ...

Nibo likes this.