Contacting Studio 397 to enquire re sounds?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by rlaycock, Jun 10, 2022.

1. rlaycock

rlaycock Registered

Hi all
    Is there a way to contact Studio 397 to either ask a question and get an answer or make a complaint?
    Since the recent sound update (which is fine for the new content and the 2-3 cars that have been updated)
    it has left the remaining OFFICIAL content unusable for me.
    I understand that the remaining OFFICIAL cars (which I have almost all of them) will be updated at some stage BUT how long is it going to take?

If I drive is say a GTE race using the OFFICIAL GTE cars the overpowering sound of the other AI cars combined with the on and of power in corners that the AI cars make give me a screaming headache.

Best wishes
    Bob

DJCruicky likes this.
  2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

In Steam, navigate to the beta tab and roll back to v1125. Problem solved. The sound update will probably be a rolling solution that some cars receive the treatment and others will over time. But if it is such a problem now, just roll back to v1125

3. rlaycock

rlaycock Registered

Hi
    Thanks for the reply.
    I tried your suggestion but rfactor 2 asked me to set up all my controls as though I was new to the game etc. I don't think this is a satisfactory solution as I also want to use the new content and my understanding is the new content wont have sounds with v1125. and Going back and fwd would not be a big issue Setting up controls etc each time would not be acceptable.

Best wishes
    Bob

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

again, a slight pain, but first copy your controller folder, then when you switch to v1125 or back to v1128, paste the controller folder back into the sim. Best of luck.