Manage series or favorite content ingame

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by wfm18, Apr 30, 2022.

1. wfm18

wfm18 Registered

There is a lot of content to manage within rF2, especially when you have installed all DLC and use Workshop files. I know there is a possibility to create series with .rfmod files, but this is quite a challenge.

As an example, for me it would be great if I could group all the KartSim content and hide it while wanting to drive the GT3 (or soon BTCC) cars, but also quickly checkmark show favorites in the 'All Cars & Tracks' section to quickly navigate to the content that I use more often.

Suggestion 1: Add favorite system to the content, so you can filter on the track and car selection panels.

Suggestion 2: Creation and management of series (rfmod files) within the UI and not outside of the main UI. For example, 'add serie' and 'edit serie' on the serie overview panel - locking them if they are an rfmod file (external/online usage).

DanRZ, sg333, Havner and 2 others like this.
  2. Siri

Siri Registered

I completely agree with this. If the quality of the content was more even then this wouldn’t be an issue but - for example - the Reiza car pack doesn’t remotely compare to the amazing BTCC cars in my view. I suspect there are people who have heard about the progress of the sim, come back to test a random piece of content, and bounce off unimpressed. It’s happened to me a couple of times in the last few years. Now I’m on a mission to clean up my installed content so I only have the highest quality, but I can’t uninstall the Reiza cars. So - a filter or favorite system would be a huge quality-of-life improvement for me.

3. Havner

Havner Registered

Yeah, that would be nice. I manage my own set of rfmods like GT3, Endurance, KartSim, FormulaE, etc. to achieve just that, but that's pretty annoying and time consuming. Especially with how slow MAS is when you have several mods created.