CS-closed Touring Car Challenge (S3 - 2022)

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, May 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Touring Car Challenge
    Car:
    Toyota Corolla BTCC / Infiniti Q50 (V37) BTCC (Steam Store: CLICK HERE)
    Qualifying: 1x Hot lap split qualifying Monday 9th – Thursday 12th May / Donington Club
    Race: 1 x Race every Friday 21:00 CEST
    Hot lap qualifying: This sets the split for the season
    Format: 10 minute practice, 10 minute qualifying, race lap counts as follows:
    Donington: 21 - Silverstone: 25 - Brands hatch: 30 - Zandvoort: 23 - Portland: 19 - VIR: 21

Competition guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2022
  2. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Since there are 2 rule sets for the cars, which one do we need to sign up with, and what tire thingy. Couldn't this be restricted in the TC challenge mod?

3. curvian

curvian Registered

The session I joined right now with 4 other people is stuck on 10min practice. It does not count down.

4. sman

sman Registered

It says competition not online ??

5. We need to keep default content as much as we can in CS, basically they are the same cars, the 2021 car has the engine mix that the 2022 will get on P2P. When default content is being released with this many upgrades there is very little I can do in CS.
    It is online, are you on RC?

Risto Kappet and Remco Majoor like this.
  6. jonathon.bisset

jonathon.bisset Registered

so Touring Car Challenge only works in the last stable release, but the Touring Car engine sound only works in Release Candidate?

7. You need to be on optout (also known as NONE in beta) in competitions, i dont think i have mentioned anywhere you need to be on RC. If you have issues feel free to report them in support forum.

jonathon.bisset likes this.
  8. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Release Candidate. BETAS menu in rF2 properties in Steam. You should be on "None".

9. sman

sman Registered

Yes ha just awake, it took a while to get the brains figure out what's RC Thanks anyway for you help Lazza & Jimmi

10. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Would it not be possible on the sign up page to allow only one choice in the drop down menu? We will then all be using the same rules.

Is there anyway of changing what you first signed up with as I chose the 2022 rules.

11. As i replied to Remco, no unfortuantly not just an easy fix in CS when the base car has these. There is, just send me a message with your name and your wish. Then i will manually do it.

12. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Okay thanks for response. I'll bear this in mind for future mistakes, but don't think I'll get the chance to race BTCC this Friday anyway.

13. kajoti

kajoti Registered

I joined the 19:30 (UK time) quali session yesterday evening for the Touring Car Challenge - I drove a 1:08.731 as my best time but its still not showing up in the standings. In fact, I'm not even in the standings at all, so I know its not something simple like it wasn't a valid lap because I did more valid laps than this one.

14. Fixed as discussed on discord

15. kajoti

kajoti Registered

Yep, confirmed. Thanks Jimmi.

16. Top 3 after the season

1. Remco Majoor
    2. Bart Slobodzian
    3. Donat Prodan

Remco Majoor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.