CS-closed Race of the Season (Q1-S2)

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Mar 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Date: Sunday 8th May
    Time: 21:00 CEST
    Qualification: Hotlap competition to run 5 weeks through the season
    Number of Drivers per split: 30
    Number of splits: 10+
    Race Details: 45 minutes, 1 x pitstop (see details below)

Read more here

Full schedule and rules:
    - Grid will be based off prequal.
    - Standing start
    As per code of conduct, first lap is under orange zone meaning heavier penalties. DO NOT mess up into T1
    Rubber: Heavy and building
    In game time: 16:00
    Liveries from top 30 will be allowed, anyone not submitting will simply race in the car they qualified in.(See details at the bottom of this post)

Warmup: 21:00-21:10
    Race: 21:10-21:45 (45 mins)
    Car upgrade:
    - Fuel tank will be reduced to half the size, meaning you will have to do a pitstop

Livery submission
    Use the standard livery in your template folder and paint a car, name it s397_rots2_yournumber
    Where "yournumber" is changed to the number in qualifying ( see list in 2nd post)
    Remember, s397_rots2_yournumber.json and s397_rots2_yournumber_region.dds
    Submit livery here
    Deadline is wednesday at 21:00 CEST. Remind you we need to make a full mod, test it and change the cs entries, this is why you have a sort period of time to submit.

3rd place BEN needs to send his real name in a PM to me, otherwise I will not be adding this livery (no nicknames are allowed).

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2022
    J Fraser likes this.
  2. Final results

1. Tomasz Wach
    2. Nico Maimo
    3. Jonathan Fraser

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2022
    J Fraser likes this.
  3. J Fraser

J Fraser Registered

Sorry for the trouble, but how can we upload our Liveries, is there a date they should be posted by?

4. Explained in first post now.

J Fraser likes this.
  5. Nico Maimo

Nico Maimo Registered

Hello, regarding the skin, should we incorporate the numberplate or is it the administrators who will take care of it?
    If the answer is that we have to incorporate it ourselves, is there a standard format and if so where can we find it? Thanks in advance

6. Nico Maimo

Nico Maimo Registered

I felt obliged to send you the files of my skin because given the schedules of my work I will not be able to wait for the last moment, I preferred to send you the files and if ever there is a problem with the number plate so it does not matter I will take a skin of the game.
    sorry

7. J Fraser

J Fraser Registered

Last question but is it possible to have our team shown in the car selection? I am with a group called BSquared

Also thanks for putting together this awesome series! Season 1 & 2 have been my favorite online events.

8. curvian

curvian Registered

:confused:

9. Easy math ;) well yeah

10. Lorenzo Tortella

Lorenzo Tortella Registered

Hi, I just want to report that my race was heavily compromised by an accident with a lapped driver that was not registered for the race.

11. Nico Maimo

Nico Maimo Registered

Hi everyone, I'm very happy with my result, a second place on the Nordschleife for my first participation in this mod competition. I know that many very good drivers have not seen the finish line which may explain my position at the finish but what mattered yesterday was to hold on to the wheel for 45 minutes and that's what I 'have done. I am delighted, my efforts are finally paying off.
    Just a small negative thing, I don't know if this happened to other participants, but every time someone left the server I had a 1-2 second freeze, well, it was just to report it, again thank you to all, organizers and competitors, see you soon

atomed and curvian like this.
  12. Lorenzo Tortella

Lorenzo Tortella Registered

I had read the regulation incorrectly, I have now understood that the system takes the other drivers in the server if those of the first do not participate, i think this is very risky in the ring but I was convinced it worked differently for the ROTS. I apologize!

13. Nico Maimo

Nico Maimo Registered

Hello,
    I'm sending you this message to ask the other competitors who were on the podium of the Race of the Season (season2) at the Nordschliefe if they received their trophy at home, apart from the virtual trophy I haven't received anything in my box letter
    Thank you in advance for your answers, see you soon

14. Send me a PM next week if you have not gotten it by then please.

Nico Maimo likes this.
  15. Ok, just had a chat with the team at Silverstone - It got sent out 3 times and we tried to email you at your hotmail email, no reply.

16. Nico Maimo

Nico Maimo Registered

Hi Jimmi,
    I don't understand what could have happened, I haven't received any email, I went to ask the mail services in my village and they have nothing.
    I didn't receive any phone calls either, yet I provided my phone number and address.
    Do you want me to send you all my contact details in pm?
    Or if I knew which courier company should bring me the trophy I would go to their house and ask them.
    It's not very important if I don't receive it either, but hey, for once I win something it would be nice to receive it. :)
    Sorry for the inconvenience

17. Please do, i will forward your details to my colleague at MSG that tried to email you.

Nico Maimo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.