BTCC Babeee!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davehenrie, Apr 29, 2022.

1. GeraArg

GeraArg Registered

TJones likes this.
  2. lagg

lagg Registered

It's not Fairy to compare the Price of a pack of new componentes with another with old content.
    The normal thing would be that there is no pack and buy the diferentes Cars and tracks inicidually

3. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Lol at “ ACC is a better Sim”….. if you like ACC go tye Fu..?ck out from here and play ACC…. Lol you are making promotions for ACC.

Last edited: May 6, 2022
  4. lagg

lagg Registered

Thank you for your advise.
    Can you Tell me where can i buy the Formula Pro of ACC?

5. TrigMan59

TrigMan59 Registered

Your command of the English language is outstanding.

trichens likes this.
  6. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Maybe English isn’t my mother language!
    But I do speake Arabic, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish and English.

7. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Weather you buy a older pack or a more recent pack, they all have a reason to buy them, and that reason Is called savings. What I am saying Is that I don´t see much of a saving In this pack compered to any of the older packs.

If you add that some are not really Into BTCC but would not mind giving It a shot, If the price was right that Is, then my guess Is that there not going to sell as much as they could have. Personally, at this price I rather buy the three tracks that I am missing and another car. They still get my money, but I get what I really want. So we both win.

If the pack would have been cheaper, then I would have bought It too as to have/try something different, and I would have also bought the three tracks and car that I am missing somewhere later down the line which for them would have been a double win.

turtleCZ and lagg like this.
  8. lagg

lagg Registered

I agree de that packs are to save money.
    Buy here are supossing that there is going to be a pack.
    Have they anounced It, i don't know.
    IIRC, the packs have been made with "old" content.
    The normal price of the release use to be 9-10€ pero tracks an 4-5€ pero car, no?
    The normal price should be 35-40€.

Last edited: May 8, 2022
  9. Joe Cole

Joe Cole Registered

this is a big deal, these cars are a nice addition

10. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

In my honest opinion the whole pack( 3 tracks plus 2 cars) should be 25$. If we consider the normal track price, 9$ and the car 4$ so in total it’s 35$ so it should be discounted to 25$ to the complete pack… however thanks to God I don’t have any problem to pay 35$ .

turtleCZ likes this.
  11. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Registered

Hi.

LoL @ the guy in the first vid not knowing what torque steer is. Maybe helps explain some people's odd opinions on physics and/or FFB.
    The other vid has much better visual and sound quality, odd, but almost made it look/sound like different car mods. screw youtube compression.
    Looks good, maybe a bit pricey for just 1/4 of the series. I mean, that puts value of full series over 100. LOL at the ACC sale right before Q2 drop.

Regards.

turtleCZ likes this.
  12. green serpent

green serpent Registered

The price of literally everything has gone up. Welcome to the consequences of governments handing out trillions of dollars. My missus bought a lettuce the other day for $5! The cost of doing business is now out of control, so maybe it's just basic economics and not a price gouge from MSG. You can't compare old prices to new prices, the value of money changes over time.
    I will gladly sacrifice something else to buy this content (no more eating veggies then!)

trichens and sg333 like this.
  13. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

True, everything has gone up for sure, except our wages. We work more and get less In return...
    That´s why I got a rig, so I could stay home. It turns out cheaper.

trichens likes this.
  14. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

thats why its great that they have sales many times a year. Just wait until next one and get it then

trichens likes this.
  15. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Not sure what rule you use for you to say that it 'should' be cheaper. It's in fact not a rule that in a pack it should be cheaper. They mostly did it for the ease of use, and in a sale they lower the price of the pack, not the individual items. I can see why one could reason it would make sense, but it's not a rule.

Your other point, value is relative. I race in the competition system (and I am not paying a subscription for it to do so), I love BTCC racing, and the 3 tracks are very well known and very high quality. That on top of inflation, I actually expected the pack to be more.

Hocician likes this.
  16. Stevy

Stevy Registered

I'm interested in how much old content they will update on monday.
    In the video for the sound update we see, GT3, GT3, LMP2 and Indycar.
    Will every paid content be updated? FE, PCup (terrible sound), BMW M2, Mclaren Senna GTR, Radical XX?
    What about the free stuff?
    It looks like with the new sound update (can't wait BTW) the old stuff starts to sounds funny.
    So on Monday just DLC content will sound good?

TrigMan59 likes this.
  17. Navigator

Navigator Registered

As an open wheeler lover, I see things go wrong in the simracing world.
    There are many, many tin top mods, WTCC, GT GT2, GT3, GT4 and I can go on for a while.
    Nice example is Assetto Corsa; nice variety, but the Competizione: GT3, GT4 and thats it.
    There are hardly games that feature open wheelers anymore; F1 202X but eehhhh........
    When you want open wheelers; it IS in some games, somewhere, but F1 is for sure hard to find (a proper one) and its getting harder.
    New mods, not only for this game, is GT3 this and GT3 that. We never had a proper DTM mod for instance, but now DTM is basically GT3; there is the DTM mod!

I would love to see some more (modern day) F1, F2, Indycar and so on.

MikeV710 likes this.
  18. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Hold on, you are complaining about the price of content in rf2, whilst paying for iracing?

Highlandwalker and pkelly like this.
  19. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

This package includes the development costs, energy costs, employee costs, license costs, rental costs, tax costs, etc.
    Inflation must not be forgotten.
    It's not cheap, of course, but everything is getting more and more expensive.
    Does the package also include the not yet released BTTC vehicles that are yet to come?
    Or do they have to be paid extra?

TrigMan59 and trichens like this.
  20. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Well some of us have other hobbies too, and sims besides rF2, and that haven't jumped on the so called "Inflation" bandwagon. Just saying...

And don´t take me wrong, I absolutely love rF2, and It´s my most go-to racing sim. But I am also aware of how other companies have there pricing, so If we are going to talk about Inflation (shortage of pixels)? Then It´s fair to talk about what the competition Is doing too.