[REL] Volkswagen Lupo 2003 1.03

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Slow Motion, Sep 30, 2021.

1. redapg

redapg Registered

Unfortunately yes.
    Your File (i have taken it from the Server) is too big and exceeds the Limitations of the free Webspace.
    If i load your File on my Local Webspace (XAMPP Apache Server), that has no such Limitations, it loads properly.
    I will check if i maybe can change it in a Way that also bigger Files can be loaded on the bplaced Webspace.

Haris1977 likes this.
  2. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

Once you have my ini file may you pm me the produced files from your server, plus a how to use them? I mean, is that easy? I really want to try it

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    redapg likes this.
  3. redapg

redapg Registered

I try to modify the Script, that you can use it on the bplaced Webspace too.
    The "Problem" is, that you have to transfer the Setting from one to all other Cars of the same Class, Class by Class.
    And your all_vehicles.ini File has 420 Classes, what would be a Fulltime Job for me. ;)
    And i also don't know which Setting you want to use for each Class, especially because you already have different Settings for different Cars of the same Class.
    I hope i can get it working for bigger Files on the bplaced Webspace too, that you can try it out directly there.

Haris1977 likes this.
  4. redapg

redapg Registered

@Haris1977 I have updated the Script and made a firstTest with your all_vehicles.ini and it seems to work now.
    I had to split the Execution, to get less Calculation load on the Server, so you have to do 1 more Mouseclick. :)
    Please try out, if it works for you too now.

atomed likes this.
  5. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

I ve tried it, thanks.

a) This tool made me see why my all_vehicles.ini file is so big. The tool depicts classes that i do not own anymore :eek::eek: (eg cars that i have already deleted loooong time ago). And even if i have deleted them, they continue to be shown in my file..

I don't know if this is my problem or a general one, but if there is a solution about this , i d like to know :)

b) Now, about your script, i think it works :) I picked the lupo number # 35 (gti 2003 class) and made some changes to my liking (seat and tilt camera position, ffb etc). Then closed the game, and run your script.

When i came to this screen here:

1.png
    I only knew what was my source car (the car in my yellow rectangle, thus the car from which i will take the settings) not because it had red values (i had more than 3 red lines in total) but because of my last ffb setting which was 0.86..

So, the selection of the source car can be a little tricky. The best thing will be to have names or car numbers instead of ID's, but i do not know if this is feasible or not.

But yes, seems to work ;)

Last edited: May 6, 2022
  6. redapg

redapg Registered

@Haris1977 I use the ID ro identify the Set for a Car, because that is the only unique Thing. ;)
    That you have Entries from already uninstalled Cars in the List is normal, i guess, because the Game simply adds new Cars to it, but doesn't remove uninstalled ones.
    To get the ini actual, you would have to let the Game generate a new one, by renaming, removing or deleting the existing one.
    Thanks for the Suggestion to add the Name of veh File.
    Even if there are File Names like "78KCMGalt1f6f3cbc.veh" :D (Porsche_991RSR_GTE_2017), it can indeed help to identify the Set, that you want to transfer to the other Cars.
    The Script is updated in that Way already and the veh File Name is at the Beginning of the Row.

Haris1977 likes this.